Good Prophets in Stevens, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Pottstown, PA
Rob's shop is one of the BEST things to happen to nearby PA Vapers. Not only is it convenient to just drive to a store and pick up your needs, you also get to deal with one knowledgeable and genuinely nice guy. He runs a clean, honest and unique business. Though I've never been to a vape shop, I'd imagine this is what every shop should be. Every juice he offers is available for sampling (bring your drip-tips and a nice clean atty! Or heck, buy one there 'cause his prices rock!) He was very helpful to my friend and I, sharing his vast knowledge and tips and such. I'm new to most of this, and my friend is just now considering vaping. He was able to explain in way she understood, what she will need and the differences between models, carts vs cartos and battery life. He's also got a frequent buyer program for 30ml juices. Buy 5, get 1 free! Most importantly for me, he doesn't push his wares on you, just tells you his experiences and lets you make your own informed decisions in your own time. I absolutely dread dealing with small business owners because they are always so pushy. Not Rob. For that, and for his general awesomeness, he's got a forever customer in me. :)

I strongly encourage any nearby vapers to check him out if you haven't already (and if you can't make it to PA, may I recommend Goodprophets.com). He's a 36 mile drive for me, but it was definitely worth it. Look him up, check him out, you won't be disappointed! Thanks a bunch, Rob! See ya again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread