v4l wow vs coolcarts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
It's true that now they are making coolcarts and wowcarts. However, many of the premiums still come in the wowcarts. The old "premium" carts (now wowcarts) are being phased out and being replaced with coolcarts for the premium flavors.
Oh wow....I am starting to confuse myself.... Anyway, I hope you understand.

This is exactly correct!

kodos96

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
La Jolla, CA
This is exactly correct!

So if I received (last week) premium carts, not labeled either CoolCart or WOW, you're saying those are the same as what's now being called WOW?

And are the CoolCarts high resistance units (higher than standard), like the "turbo" and "mega" carts from other vendors? Or is it just that you now call standard-resistance carts "CoolCarts"?

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
So if I received (last week) premium carts, not labeled either CoolCart or WOW, you're saying those are the same as what's now being called WOW?

And are the CoolCarts high resistance units (higher than standard), like the "turbo" and "mega" carts from other vendors? Or is it just that you now call standard-resistance carts "CoolCarts"?

Actually, any current Premium Carts could be EITHER CoolCart or WowCart. As stock is depleted they are all replaced with the CoolCart variety.

Both CoolCart and WowCarts were updated Carto designs and are different from "standard-resistance carts"

kodos96

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
La Jolla, CA
Actually, any current Premium Carts could be EITHER CoolCart or WowCart. As stock is depleted they are all replaced with the CoolCart variety.

But if a premium cart isn't labeled CoolCart, does that mean it's a WOWcart? Or could it still be either?

Both CoolCart and WowCarts were updated Carto designs and are different from "standard-resistance carts"

I know they're different from standard 808 carts, but are they higher resistance?

Edit: Oh, and while I have a supplier associate's attention, one more question: what's the difference between the WOW and regular juice? Is the WOW a pg/vg blend, while the regular is all PG? Any other difference? Does the WOW juice vape OK in CoolCarts, or should I stick to regular juice in my CoolCarts?

Last edited:

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
But if a premium cart isn't labeled CoolCart, does that mean it's a WOWcart? Or could it still be either?

I know they're different from standard 808 carts, but are they higher resistance?

Any premium that is not labeled could be EITHER.

Both the CoolCarts and WowCarts are lower resistance designs compared to the standard 808 carts.

kodos96

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
La Jolla, CA
Thanks, that answered my question.

I think you missed the third question I added in an edit though:
what's the difference between the WOW and regular JUICE? Is the WOW a pg/vg blend, while the regular is all PG? Any other difference? Does the WOW juice vape OK in CoolCarts, or should I stick to regular juice in my CoolCarts?

I have an order currently processing, not shipped yet, for premium juice, and wondering if I should change it to WOW juice. Oh, nevermind, looks like the site says it's too late to edit my order already, but still, I'd like to know for future orders.

Thanks for the replies.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
Thanks, that answered my question.

I think you missed the third question I added in an edit though:

I have an order currently processing, not shipped yet, for premium juice, and wondering if I should change it to WOW juice. Oh, nevermind, looks like the site says it's too late to edit my order already, but still, I'd like to know for future orders.

Thanks for the replies.

Any juice can be used in any cart...this was stated earlier in the thread. I don't have the particulars for the individual recipe's.....but I would think it's safe to assume PG/VG blends are typical with the highest percentage being PG. The carts don't care either way. Mix and Match at will!!!!

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
So are the Wow carts hard-capped? Or do they come with soft caps? I ask because I'm about to place my first order here and would like to try out the cartos, but I'm not sure which to get. I like a good throat-hit and solid vapor production, carts burning "hot" does not really bother me...but are the coolcarts better in all respects than the wow carts? Or do they have advantages/disvantages vs. one-another?

If it helps, I currently use the Gold Label premium cartos from CigEasy and really like them. I'd like to stick with something similar.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
So are the Wow carts hard-capped? Or do they come with soft caps? I ask because I'm about to place my first order here and would like to try out the cartos, but I'm not sure which to get. I like a good throat-hit and solid vapor production, carts burning "hot" does not really bother me...but are the coolcarts better in all respects than the wow carts? Or do they have advantages/disvantages vs. one-another?

If it helps, I currently use the Gold Label premium cartos from CigEasy and really like them. I'd like to stick with something similar.

All CoolCarts AND WowCarts have the soft rubber caps.

Personally I find that with a normal 3.7V ecig battery I prefer the WowCarts. If I am using a higher voltage mod I prefer the CoolCarts. It really boils down to personal preference though. I'm not familiar with the Cigeasy stuff...so can't help you there.

Why not order 1 pack of each and see! Ideally you could order 1 pack of blanks in each and a 30ml bottle. Then you could compare apples to apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread