v4l wow vs coolcarts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodos96

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
La Jolla, CA
Ok, so I'm a bit confused about v4ls carto types. I understand that WOW cartos are lower resistance, higher temp cartos, but then on the "premium" carto page, some of them are listed as CoolCarts, others are not. Is "CoolCart" just what they call their regular, non LR cartos? Or are there 3 types: WOW, CoolCart, and regular?

Also, whats the difference between WOW and regular liquid? Do you need to fill WOW carts with WOW juice?

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
There once was a regular/original carto. They are now obsolete. The only cartos that you need to concern yourself with are the CoolCarts and WOWcarts. If you purchase Premium flavours you will get CoolCarts. WOWcarts come with WOWjuice.
I do not exactly know the difference between WOWjuice and PremiumJuice but I do prefer the WOWjuice.
You do not have to fill WOWcarts with WOWjuice.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Ok, so I'm a bit confused about v4ls carto types. I understand that WOW cartos are lower resistance, higher temp cartos, but then on the "premium" carto page, some of them are listed as CoolCarts, others are not. Is "CoolCart" just what they call their regular, non LR cartos? Or are there 3 types: WOW, CoolCart, and regular?

Also, whats the difference between WOW and regular liquid? Do you need to fill WOW carts with WOW juice?

It's true that now they are making coolcarts and wowcarts. However, many of the premiums still come in the wowcarts. The old "premium" carts (now wowcarts) are being phased out and being replaced with coolcarts for the premium flavors.
Oh wow....I am starting to confuse myself.... Anyway, I hope you understand.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Ill agree: CoolCarts aren't harder to draw on but they do have a much softer TH. It is for this reason I prefer WOWcarts. You can fit a little more juice in a CoolCart but since I can fit 35 drops (~1.25 mL) in a WOWcart another puff or two from the CoolCart still doesn't trump the TH factor.

To each his own. For instance, I don't care as much about vapor as I do about flavor. But I sure do hate to burn my lips.

kodos96

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
La Jolla, CA
OK, I think I'm getting somewhat less confused now.... I just got my VK today, along with 2 variety packs of cartos.... and noticed that some of the carts produce vastly more vapor than others... also that some of them have the hard plug and others the soft plug.... so would it be a reasonable assumption that this is because the hard-plug ones are actually old-premium (i.e. 'wow's), despite the fact that I ordered all of them off the non-wow page?

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Yes, it seems safe to assume that. The cool carts should say cool cart in the name. If they do not
state, they would be wowcarts. However, the plastic caps are most likely cool carts. If they are
slightly longer than the others, they are probably the carts we now call cool carts. They used to
come with the plastic caps.

Last edited:

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
Okay, I ordered 2 boxes of the Cool Carts 555-24mg., during the Pilgrims Sale. I had been using the WOW555-18mg.-24mg. carts. I was not impressed with the taste at all. Infact, it almost tasted like it had a hint of mint in it.

I've put both boxes up on the Swap thread, because of this. I'm very disappointed. I was so looking forward to trying out the Cool Carts, but if the taste isn't going to be the same, then I will stick with my WOW Carts.​

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
To each his own. For instance, I don't care as much about vapor as I do about flavor. But I sure do hate to burn my lips.

I've never gotten a WOW carto hot enough to burn my lips. I've tried, especially after reading others claiming to have done this. Even after chain vaping a WOWcarto on a PT I still couldn't get the carto hot enough. =/

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
Okay, I ordered 2 boxes of the Cool Carts 555-24mg., during the Pilgrims Sale. I had been using the WOW555-18mg.-24mg. carts. I was not impressed with the taste at all. Infact, it almost tasted like it had a hint of mint in it.

I've put both boxes up on the Swap thread, because of this. I'm very disappointed. I was so looking forward to trying out the Cool Carts, but if the taste isn't going to be the same, then I will stick with my WOW Carts.​

Not sure how much work you're willing to do but to give the CoolCarts a fair chance you can empty the current CoolCarts you have of the Premium juice and refill them with the WOW 555 juice to get the real effect of the higher resistance with the same flavour. I'd probably do a quick rinse with water or vodka to make sure that you really wouldn't taste any more of the Premium juice flavour.

Or you can just order CoolCart blanks and fill with the WOW 555 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread