V4i Rebuildable Atomizer Issue // Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRavorius

Sep 26, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm going to try and keep this short as possible while giving the most concise description of my issue.

I picked up a new eGo setup that, when it works, is amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way. However, I'm experiencing leaking of e-liquid from the bottom of my clearomizer into the base, which gets on my battery's connection. This will eventually build up enough, if left alone and erect on a desk, to seep out and make a little puddle at the bottom of my battery.

My setup (all my parts were bought from Vapure, except the e-liquid):

- Vision spinner 900 mAh, set to ~4.1 volts (Vision "Spinner" 900mah Variable Voltage Battery)
- Saturn V4i Rebuildable Atomizer (Saturn V4i Rebuildable Atomizer)
- DIYFlavorShack e-liquid (26mg, Smurfberry flavor)

Now this is the 2nd Saturn V4i atomizer and tank combo that I've purchased from them, and in both cases they leak through the bottom only. The top is fine. I am very accurate with not over filling, not removing pieces that need to be in there (plastic plunge thing on the atomizer, rubber washer and O-ring at the top of the tank), letting the bubbles from the punches bubble out before closing the top, but it still leaks out of the bottom.

I've checked many other threads but there is limited information on this problem with the Saturn v4i, as most people have this problem with the v2's or v3's. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Last thing I wanted to add was that the store I purchased it from had a note on certain e-liquids they sell saying that for whatever reason a select few of them are not compatible with the Saturn v4i's. I have not yet heard back from them but I'm wondering if this DIY Flavorshack e-liquid might for some reason be causing a problem since I feel like I'm doing everything else right when I set up my ecig.

Any information you guys may have on this would be greatly appreciated!

Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread