V2, just started e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlock328

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
New Richmond
Just joined ECF few weeks ago. Decided to finally post.
Purchased V2 ultimate kit before learning about this forum. Realized after joining here that V2 are more expensive but they're quality seems good and so-far they're customer service has been excellent. Had usb charge cable go bad after 1day of getting it. V2 shipped new one that day. they're flavors aren't bad but discovered they're from China (seems most ejuice is) and I refuse to get juice or anything goes into my body from China.

Bought Johnson Creek's original juice sampler. when I first tried them they tasted nasty, burnt and with some strange after taste. Let them sit for 2 days, shook them up and tried again with new cart. Much better now, not bad. Peach, Tennessee Cured and apple are good.

Purchased a bunch of V4L juices during the awesome sale they had. Trying them now.

Just wanted to hi to everyone :)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hey Harlock. Weclome to ECF.

I agree with everything you said. I started with V2, and found the same to be true. They have a good product, albeit at a high price, and their customer service IS good.
I haven't had the opportunity to try Johnson Creek's juice yet, but many juices get better over time. Some juices need a week or two in a dark cool spot. Of course, some are good right out of the mailbox. It just depends.
Let us know what you think about the V4L juices you are sampling. I am kinda curious myself.

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
Yeap, I started out with the V2 Couples Kit. It was more expensive than I could have gotten, but I got everything at 35% off. So I don't feel too bad. Hey if nothing else, it got my DH & I off of the analogs after 40+ years. We had a bad auto batt that they replaced immediately. I like the lifetime warranty on the batts. From what I've read on ECF the only thing with V2 is you have to order SOMETHING through them within 90 days. Something about the account going inactive & they won't honor the warranty. So I'll order some cartos to keep active.
I also purchase juice through V4L & like them. They have great sales too.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Welcome aboard! I started with the V2 as well and have been very happy with it. I did the Ultimate Starter Kit. I, too, had a bad battery and pcc,, they shipped the same day and I received replacements in less than a week! their customer service is truly excellent. I know there's cheaper units out there, but I'm very pleased with the quality of everything that was in that kit. And I've been stink-stick free for over a month and have no desire whatsoever to go back. I'll order some carts every now and then to maintain my warranty,, I really like their cherry flavor. Now I'm trying liquids, as I've saved all the cartos and I'd bet I must have about a hundred of em!! Thinking of buying the blanks since I'm really enjoying refilling,, it's become quite a hobby for me. Check out The Vapor Room for liquid,, they run some good sales and always include a free sample with every order. Good luck and happy vaping!

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
My first tobacco sampler was V4L and most of them are pretty good, Wowboy was just really good in my opinion, and I wish I would have seen previous post about gunslinger before I payed for a 7ml bottle...but who knows, maybe I'll like that medicine?

Anyway, I also wound up with V2 and have loved it so far. Just curious, what flavors did you like, if any, from V2? I'm waiting on a sampler, but think their congress is their best tobacco flavor.

harlock328

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
New Richmond
@spaceballsrules
JC juices really need to sit for at least 2 weeks, the taste is getting even better. I'm been trying the V4L but haven't been impressed at all but I'll let sit for a another week before making my final opinion.

@Newwell
I didn't know about account being deactivated after 90s and lifetime warranty not honor afterwards. Guess I'll have to buy some more blanks every couple of months.

@luvinit
I really didn't like cherry, tasted like lip balm to me, I like Congress and Sahara. Cola isn't bad but can't vape that too long. But since they're from China I won't be getting them anymore.

@TommyG
I really liked Congress and Sahara. Menthol wasn't bad, mostly got it for my dad to try. Cola is OK and I didn't like Cherry.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
V2 sell really good KR808 gear, the batteries I got from there still work fine over 6 months after purchase. Just remember you're not locked in to V2, there's plenty of options out there for KR808 gear and hundreds of juice suppliers. Ask lots of questions and enjoy the ride. There'll be days when nothing seems to be working right and days where vaping is the best thing in the world. Just stick at it, with the support of this forum it's very hard to fail.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I started out with V2, and I agree with others. The gear is a bit expensive; but customer service is very good. They are somewhat limited in that the company offers no 510 gear; only 808. The menthol flavor is very popular, and with good reason. It's one of their best. Personally, I liked the Sahara. The Congress used to be a little rough, but some months back, the recipe was changed, and I liked it, last time I tried it. They do use Chinese companies for their proprietary flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread