USPS Priority Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'll start by saying that I know that David is a straight-up guy so I am in no way questioning him or his integrity. USPS, however, can be sketchy at times. I got the shipping email from David last Monday for my P10 and P16, but when I try to track the package online I keep getting the same notice -

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received...This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I rarely ever have things shipped via USPS, but I think I had one occasion where I kept receiving this message the entire time the package was in transit...even up until the day that the package arrived. Has anyone else had this problem? My biggest fear is that the package was lost.

EynaraWolf

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Pennsylvania
I've had this message many times while a package is shipping and even a day after it arrived and I've also gotten a minute by minute on a lost package. It feels like the USPS tracking system actually tracks the packages it wants to track and then forgets the rest until it feels like dealing with them. If you're using USPS it's just something one learns to live with--while nail biting of course.

Portugal Barry

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Portugal
I've had this many times from USPS and then suddenly I can put the same number into my own countries tracking service and it will tell me all the info. It seems that USPS's own computers just don't give out the info!
Which reminds me David will I get a tracking number when you send them????
(Sorry for hijacking your thread)

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
It is a "Delivery Confirmation" I believe, which is NOT tracking the progress along the way. As soon as it arrives at it's intended destination, it will show that it was "Delivered". Thus...."Delivery Confirmation".
It gives proof to the sender that it arrived, so the receipient can't say they didn't get it.
Delivery Confirmation can't be tracked as many of you have already found out.
Hope this clears things up. If not...sorry.
I use Delivery Confirmation every time I send something so that I have proof that it arrived at it's intended destination.
Never had anyone come back and say they didn't receive it. However,,,,,as soon as I don't pay .19c to use Delivery Conf., someone is going to say they didn't get their package and I won't have any proof and it's on me then.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Thanks for that clarification, Rosco. I didn't realize that there was a difference, but your explanation makes total sense and puts me more at ease. I guess it looks like I have a few more days of anxious anticipation coming my way. In my excitement I bought a 3 Pelican cases, 100 LR cartos, and 350 mL of juices. Those have all come in so it looks like I'll have my own little vapefest when my Precises arrive!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Path, no worries, it's not lost, i just did up a bunch of labels early last week (it automatically sends out a notice when i print up the labels), but all of them didn't go in the mail yet, but one can know that when i print up a batch, it's not long before it goes out as those are the ones i'm working on:) I still need to vent yours, so it should go out tomorrow and the tracking number will be activated.

Portugal Barry

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Portugal
Hi Path, hope your gear has turned up. and USPS haven't had a brain burp again. My latest order is having fun as David posted it to me on the 7th and today the tracking is telling me it's in the customs. Only problem is it's in the Canadian customs and I live in Portugal (Just a few thousand miles away). - This should be good at least I know they haven't lost it yet.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Things are all good on the USPS front. I should be expecting a nice little package at my door within the next day or two. I've already got my cameras and lights set up for when they arrive!!! I was probably annoying David a little more than I should have, but I'm sure he understands how ansty we all get when waiting for our toys....especially something as cool as Super T products.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked USPS and it will be here tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:

Portugal Barry

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Portugal
Things are all good on the USPS front. I should be expecting a nice little package at my door within the next day or two. I've already got my cameras and lights set up for when they arrive!!! I was probably annoying David a little more than I should have, but I'm sure he understands how ansty we all get when waiting for our toys....especially something as cool as Super T products.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked USPS and it will be here tomorrow!!!!

Congrat's mate! Hope mine sorts itself out the same.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Holy ¢®@¶.....I rushed home early to grab the package out of my mailbox. I knew that the P10 and P16 were going to be small, but I had no idea how tiny they were going to be. These things are freaking gorgeous!!!!! I haven't even fired them up yet, and I'm already tempted to place an order for a P18. At minimum, I'll grab a few T-tips and more batteries.

@Portugal: These are my first SuperT PVs. If you don't have one yet, prepare to be thoroughly amazed!!!

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Holy ¢®@¶.....I rushed home early to grab the package out of my mailbox. I knew that the P10 and P16 were going to be small, but I had no idea how tiny they were going to be. These things are freaking gorgeous!!!!! I haven't even fired them up yet, and I'm already tempted to place an order for a P18. At minimum, I'll grab a few T-tips and more batteries.

@Portugal: These are my first SuperT PVs. If you don't have one yet, prepare to be thoroughly amazed!!!

Pictures don't do them ANY justice, do they... Congrats!!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread