Upgrade from Ultra Lite, worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belchfire

Jan 16, 2012
Centreville VA
Hello
Had my Ultra-Lite for a couple of weeks now, been working fine. Don't even mind the gurgling with the RES.;)

So I was wondering if upgrading to the top of the the line, Ultra-Max with a RES would be worth it? I believe I could do both 3.7 and 6V vaping with it, so is the vapor production going to be that much better than my present set-up using 3.7V with LR atty's and 50/50 juice? And if so would that really only be the case using the 6V configuration?

Also have a Copper on 3.7V with the LR atty and it vapes well on the same juice, no vaping difference just longer battery life. For safety reasons the Copper stays home and I am wondering if the only benefit I will have over the Ultra-Lite with the Ultra-Max is not having to carry fresh batteries "for just in case" at work.

Thoughts?

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I think you should notice a difference between the lite and max at 3.7v. Technically you shouldn't be able to since they are both 3.7v, but having such a bigger battery with so much more mah, it packs more of a punch with each puff. Plus, just being able to have the option to do 6v is always nice. But like you said, I think the biggest difference you will notice is battery life and liquid storage in the RES.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Ultralite size is very very nice but only if your not a chain vaper outside your house unless you carry 1-2 batterys but if your going for it i guess you will carry a bottle of juice also :) if you dont want the big size of the ultramax then i recommend the ultra* very pocket friendly and can hold 1ml of juice plus you get the option of bigger mah batterys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Yes I definitely agree. For most purposes, I would always choose the Ultra over the Ultralite. Here is a comparison in size. If the Ultramax is a 10, and the Ultralite is a 1, the Ultra is closer to a 3 or 4. It's a lot closer in size to the Ultralite, but battery size and RES capacity is doubled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread