Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
So I have had a good 3 1/2 months to play around with all three of the Alpha's and I have to say that hands down the Ultra is the way to go. Now this is just in my opinion, but it's the best of the 3. All three of them have about the same draw, no matter which atomizer you use. But for me everything about the Ultra is just right. Battery life, size and peformance. One AW 14500 battery will easily last me all day. The size is just barely bigger than the UltraLite when compared to how much smaller it is than the UltraMax. A good size ratio would be this: If the UltraLite is a 0 and the UltraMax is a 10 then the Ultra would be about a 3 or 3.5. I can thow it in my pocket and not even know that it's there. The 1ml RES works great for me, plus I always have a 3ml bottle with me wherever I go, and 4mls of liquid is plenty for me in a day. And now that we offer the 14250 batteries you can use it at 3.7v or 6v. So again in my opinion, there is nothing better than the Alpha Ultra. Just wanted to throw out an update on what I have been thinking after a good long use of all of them.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Dammit! You just convinced me to order the damn Ultra now. Now I have two UltraMaxes an UltraLite and the Ultra. I just can't stop buying these.

Wow! Another diehard Alpha fan. Honestly if you own both the UltraMax and the UltraLite I think you will be extremely happy with the Ultra. It's seriously the best of both worlds. But you will find out for yourself soon enough :) Make sure to come back and tell me how you like the Ultra compared to the other models.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I will be sure to report my findings. I have only been digital for about 2 months and have literally gone through thousands of dollars worth of mods and the only thing I carry everyday is an Alpha. They are the best!

Good to hear. We take pride in them and our customers who love them.

plessdude

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2011
the burgh
Just got the Ultra. The collection is complete. Haven't used it too long so I can't comment on the battery but I really like the size. I usually carry a 3ml bottle with me anyways so I am not too concerned about losing out on the RES size compared with the UltraMax. It really is the perfect size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28733101@N02/5943622430/

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just got the Ultra. The collection is complete. Haven't used it too long so I can't comment on the battery but I really like the size. I usually carry a 3ml bottle with me anyways so I am not too concerned about losing out on the RES size compared with the UltraMax. It really is the perfect size.

photo-1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you are liking it already I think you will find that it will become your main vape. Best compromise of size and performance.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Wait, wait... 6v on the Ultra? With 14250 batteries? Are they IMR chemistry or standard Li-ion?

Edit: Ah, checked the site. Good to see that they're LFP but average runtime between batteries is only going to be about two-three hours if you vape hard. Regardless, awesome for pulling this off!

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Wait, wait... 6v on the Ultra? With 14250 batteries? Are they IMR chemistry or standard Li-ion?

Edit: Ah, checked the site. Good to see that they're LFP but average runtime between batteries is only going to be about two-three hours if you vape hard. Regardless, awesome for pulling this off!

Yeah they definitely dont last very long, but like I have told other people. If you are going to be vaping at 6v all the time, you will most likely be going with the UltraMax, or even a different device all together. We got these batteries in so that someone with the Ultra can occasionally switch to 6v if they want, although they probably prefer 3.7v for the majority of their vaping.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I haven't actually tried any of Innovapor's liquids. I use RY4 & Menthol from IKV... they're my perfect vapes and I'm afraid to try anything else because I had a lot of problems finding juice that I like. I'll order some and see what it's like - but 6v @ 3.5ohms (10-11 watts) is perfect for me and I prefer the bigger coil for a more even vape. Maybe I'll order some Innovapor liquid when I get my next check... I need a backup RES anyways so, yeah... lol

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I haven't actually tried any of Innovapor's liquids. I use RY4 & Menthol from IKV... they're my perfect vapes and I'm afraid to try anything else because I had a lot of problems finding juice that I like. I'll order some and see what it's like - but 6v @ 3.5ohms (10-11 watts) is perfect for me and I prefer the bigger coil for a more even vape. Maybe I'll order some Innovapor liquid when I get my next check... I need a backup RES anyways so, yeah... lol

I think you should. We have a 6 3ml sample pack for $15 that you can customize to try 6 different liquids. You say you like the RY4 and menthol, I would really urge you to try our menthol, there is just something about it that people really really like. I would go with menthol full. Also, since you like RY4, I would get some regular full, and mix it with RY4 about 75:25, regular full:RY4. I vape that a lot and absolutely love it. For $15 its worth a try, and you might end up loving it.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I really like 3.7v with our ULTRApure, but I haven't tried 6v too much. I suppose I should try it again before I say I don't like it.

Funny about tastes. I only liked ULTRApure at 6v until I got my Ultra/RES. 3.7v just never did it for me, but paired with a high-drain 14500 and a 1.5Ω atomizer it's p-e-r-f-e-c-t. :)

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Funny about tastes. I only liked ULTRApure at 6v until I got my Ultra/RES. 3.7v just never did it for me, but paired with a high-drain 14500 and a 1.5Ω atomizer it's p-e-r-f-e-c-t. :)

Yeah its amazing how different liquids can be with different devices. Good to hear you found your perfect vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread