Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
I have always had the urge to smoke a cigarette everytime i had stopped.. but this time i have not have any urges, i feel like a champ... since i started vaping my energy level has increased in and out of bed :D.... my taste buds are way better and my sinus is clearing up... lets just say for me everything about my health is getting a little better....

BUt... yesterday... my friend was smoking an anolog, i did not have the urge to have one but i asked him if i could take a hit... now i have smoke almost all types of cigarettes throughout my 12 years of smoking, from menthols to non... he had a usa menthol light which very used to, so any ways i took a hit and immediately coughed the smoke out and had a terrible taste that i will not have anymore...so my friend looked at me and said give me that youre wasting it. i told you can have this nasty, gross pure chemical cancer stick back...

anyway my update is that im done smoking and im gonna sTICK TO vaping!!!!

Shai

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Earth
Congratulations. That nasty taste is mostly due to the cig being FSC ( I would guess ). *sarcasm on* Thank your state government for adopting it *sarcasm off*.

I smoke a cig only every couple of days or more now. And every time I look at it I think how disgusting it is. My cravings for an analog are getting fewer and farther between.

Brad-c

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
hawaii,puna
Congratulations. That nasty taste is mostly due to the cig being FSC ( I would guess ). *sarcasm on* Thank your state government for adopting it *sarcasm off*.

I smoke a cig only every couple of days or more now. And every time I look at it I think how disgusting it is. My cravings for an analog are getting fewer and farther between.

i would suggest maybe a little higher nicotine dosage and you will never crave again... i dont know what the mg on a analog is but vape 24 mg and its just right for me...im saving up to get 36 mg for when i drink and thats the times i crave a cig the most...

other than that youre doing better than before so keep up on that schedule and youll get it done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread