Update On My First WTA Juice Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Well it's been almost a week since I've been vaping WTA. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with all the regular juice I have which I'm not interested in vaping straight anymore and I'm definitely leaning toward mixing it 50/50 with stock 24 WTA juice. As I'm playing around I am finding that the 24 mg is actually a little on the light side for me, I'm definitely a nic head though and never could vape 24 mg. I can vape it with WTA in it but I'm liking it a little more spiked, around 30, which is still less than the 36 mg I vaped before I ordered this.

So my favorite vape right now is half peachy keen and half butterscotch regular juice, I threw that together because I didn't like the pure VG of the peachy keen, turns out this is a nice vape once I steeped it a couple days. The combination is 30 mg nic, there's plenty of WTA in the thing at half strength of that to satisfy me as an all day vape. I'm now considering mixing everything 50/50 now which satisfies my cheap side with hundreds of dollars worth of juice being brought into the mix instead of wasted ;)

So I pay $15 for 30 ml of regular juice, that's 0.50 a ml, mixed 50/50 it will cost me 85 cents a ml, that's not bad at all, if that's what I end up doing.

I wasn't going to order any more red tail VG but now I'm thinking of trying out some and mixing them. I can handle 70% VG, the 100 is just a bit much for me.

The black clove juice is kind of nice but the taste lingers big time long after you're done vaping it. That part reminds me of some honey greenhouse one juice I got a while back where you're tasting honey for a whole day after you're done it. I'm not crazy about that part of it and the clove taste doesn't mix that well with some other stuff as you might imagine ;)

I guess I'm just not a tobacco guy, at least vaping tobacco straight up. My Virginia is next to get mixed. I do have some regular tobacco juice on order though which I will be mixing with some flavorful WTA juice, got a couple of bottles of Mad Matador and a couple of Verry Berry on the way as well which I haven't tried yet but am really looking forward to.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Got another juice order, one new juice which is Very Berry. To my surprise, it's also Very Red Tail and therefore Very VG.

However, I decided to give it a try anyway straight instead of mixing it like I did with the peach. It actually is a pretty decent vape. I'm not sure how long I'll wait to mix it, which is my ultimate plan with all of the juice so far, but I'm starting to like VG juice. Peached Up wasn't that great, but it makes a nice mix with something else, this is quite a bit better. The flavor isn't so muted, there's little TH but I really don't care about that.

What I am noticing though, and the reason why I'm trying it straight, is that VG seems to be quite a bit less drying on my throat and lungs. This has always been an issue with me, I never could smoke an analog for instance without a beverage, and can't really vape without one either. When I first started vaping I was hopeful that my poor ... dry lungs would get some hydration as I figured vaping was less drying, although it really isn't, at least PG. VG seems to be, so maybe I am on to something here.

So I'd recommend Very Berry and next order I will try some of the other Red Tail juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread