smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hi, so my Dani Mini sometimes show up "Err no-". I dont know what it means, can someone helps me please?
    Welcome to ecf.

If an error occurs, the mod directly jumps to the error menu and displays the error number and a mnemonic (short-term) description. The possible error messages are: The Extended Functions Menu offers a lot of setting options of the mod, to provide the highest possible flexibility for the user to individually adjust it to whatever preferences. Normally, once the settings were made, the user will need to change the parameter rarely. In order to keep the main menu as short as possible, the extended functions menu was created.

The many options may frighten some of the users initially. But without the extended functions menu the mod would not be able to address all different customer requirements. Please take a bit of time to get familiar with the menu. We are sure, as soon as you have gained an overview, the individual setup is a walk-over.

0 OvrVolt: The input voltage is too high. The are prepared for the use of one battery. If the input voltage exceeds 4.5V this error message is displayed. Reduce the input voltage to the specified range.
    1 ChkAtom: No atomizer detected or open coil.
    2 TempRef: A problem during the temperature reference measurement occured
    3 N/A
    4 OverCur: Short on coil or coil breakdown (open)
    5 LowBat: The battery voltage under load (with current drained from it) has reached the minimum discharge level, defined with parameter UbatMin in the extended function mod-menu.
    6 EleHot: The electronics have heated up too much and needs to cool down. This error will not occur with normal usage of the mod.
    7 TimeOut: The maximum puff-time is limited depending on power. For a power <20W it is 20 seconds. Above 20W it decreases by 0.5seconds per Watt, above 40W it is 10seconds.
    8 LowR: In Bypass mode the coil resistance is too low.

Hope that helps.

• Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Hi, so my Dani Mini sometimes show up "Err no-". I dont know what it means, can someone helps me please?

Hello and welcome to the ECF. :)

There should be a number ( 0 - 8 ) after "ErrNo".

What number is being displayed?

Here are all the possible error codes and their meanings:

Screen shot 2023-07-13 at 7.32.57 AM.png

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

xttecs

Jul 13, 2023
    Hello and welcome to the ECF. :)

There should be a number ( 0 - 8 ) after "ErrNo".

What number is being displayed?

Here are all the possible error codes and their meanings:

View attachment 998242
    Hi, it didnt show up any number, the "-" replaced the "number" position. That why i dont know what is that error.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Hi, it didnt show up any number, the "-" replaced the "number" position. That why i dont know what is that error.

Hmmm...

In that case I would ask Dicodes.

Here is the link to their Contact page:

If they are able to tell you what the error means, please, post what they say in this thread. Thanks.

xttecs

Jul 13, 2023
    Welcome to ecf.

If an error occurs, the mod directly jumps to the error menu and displays the error number and a mnemonic (short-term) description. The possible error messages are: The Extended Functions Menu offers a lot of setting options of the mod, to provide the highest possible flexibility for the user to individually adjust it to whatever preferences. Normally, once the settings were made, the user will need to change the parameter rarely. In order to keep the main menu as short as possible, the extended functions menu was created.

The many options may frighten some of the users initially. But without the extended functions menu the mod would not be able to address all different customer requirements. Please take a bit of time to get familiar with the menu. We are sure, as soon as you have gained an overview, the individual setup is a walk-over.

0 OvrVolt: The input voltage is too high. The are prepared for the use of one battery. If the input voltage exceeds 4.5V this error message is displayed. Reduce the input voltage to the specified range.
    1 ChkAtom: No atomizer detected or open coil.
    2 TempRef: A problem during the temperature reference measurement occured
    3 N/A
    4 OverCur: Short on coil or coil breakdown (open)
    5 LowBat: The battery voltage under load (with current drained from it) has reached the minimum discharge level, defined with parameter UbatMin in the extended function mod-menu.
    6 EleHot: The electronics have heated up too much and needs to cool down. This error will not occur with normal usage of the mod.
    7 TimeOut: The maximum puff-time is limited depending on power. For a power <20W it is 20 seconds. Above 20W it decreases by 0.5seconds per Watt, above 40W it is 10seconds.
    8 LowR: In Bypass mode the coil resistance is too low.

Hope that helps.
    Hmmm...

In that case I would ask Dicodes.

Here is the link to their Contact page:

If they are able to tell you what the error means, please, post what they say in this thread. Thanks.
    Yes ofcourse i will post it since i already asked and now waiting for their answer.
    I wonder that Dani Mini has been released a long time but no one meet that error like me? ...

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Yes ofcourse i will post it since i already asked and now waiting for their answer.
    I wonder that Dani Mini has been released a long time but no one meet that error like me? ...

I searched ECF for "ErrNo-" and found nothing. Also searched Google and YouTube, nothing found.

Looked for "ErrNo" posts in the Dani Mini thread, but wasn't able to find the error your are experiencing.

xttecs

Jul 13, 2023
    I searched ECF for "ErrNo-" and found nothing. Also searched Google and YouTube, nothing found.

Looked for "ErrNo" posts in the Dani Mini thread, but wasn't able to find the error your are experiencing.

Yeah i have made a research too but nothing found. It just appeared a little and then disappeared. It doesnt affect my daily use but it still annoying me

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I also saw a Russian YouTube video where the guy tears his mini apart searching for loose connections.

This video?

I have asked a Vape repair expert in my country, he also said that it is about loose connection or maybe the device get wet.

Watch that video, it isn't very difficult to take the Mini apart to check for loose connections. If you have the ability to make basic repairs, that might be your best option, short of returning one of your Mini's to Dicodes.

I don't have the Mini, but I do have a Fakirs SBS mod with a Dicodes BF60 chipset. I've never seen the error you are experiencing.

JaxonWalsh

Moved On
    Mar 13, 2024
    • Deleted by Misty

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    The message “Err no-” can indicate a number of possible problems.

Curious......... do you actually own a Dicodes Dani Mini?

Make sure your Dan Mini has the latest software version. If not, try updating it to the latest version.

If you did, you would know that Dicodes mods are NOT firmware upgradeable.

Users who are viewing this thread