Uncomfortable breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl1969

May 24, 2012
St. Louis
Hey everyone:

I quit analogs about 2 weeks ago. I'm vaping all the time and loving it, but I have this strange problem that I'm assuming is part of some type of withdrawal from the thousands of chemicals in analogs.

I feel like I can't get a deep enough breath sometimes and breathing is somewhat uncomfortable.

It's not bad enough to make me switch back to analogs, but if this keeps up, I might consider it.

Anyone had withdrawal symptoms like this? How long will it last?

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
No. Not providing enough info, nor does anyone need that kind of info, you need to see your doctor. You should be breathing better, feeling better, etc after two weeks. Never heard of withdrawls like this, and smoking will make it worse. That would be like placing a plastic bag over your head to get some fresh air. Go see a medical pro, good luck.

alffalvo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
Western Maryland
No. Not providing enough info, nor does anyone need that kind of info, you need to see your doctor. You should be breathing better, feeling better, etc after two weeks. Never heard of withdrawls like this, and smoking will make it worse. That would be like placing a plastic bag over your head to get some fresh air. Go see a medical pro, good luck.

Your a 100% correct :2cool:

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Quit "vaping all the time". Show some restraint and see if things go better.
Start with "quit vaping all the time" and see your doctor AND...if you are vaping pg, look into vg, there are people that react to pg. Also, there are things you might not expect in flavors -- I've read that 555 sometimes has nuts or peanuts in it, I have a friend who is allergic to strawberries, some people react to cinnamon, basically you ARE still inhaling *something* and if you are going to vape you need to make sure you're not vaping anything you're allergic to.

Most flavors are fine for me but there is 1 vanilla a friend gave us that makes me cough, and my roommate gets a tight uncomfortable feeling if she vapes anything more than 30% pg, and really prefers at least 90% vg.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Oh, gosh, I hope you are okay. What flavor and mixture are you using? Could be something simple like that or too much of it, anyway. I have a couple flavors I love but can't vape too much of it or I start to choke and cough. And PG just tears me up making my mouth and throat sore as well as making me a little congested. Always a good idea to see the doc to be sure it isn't something else.

Drael

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2012
New Zealand (Middle Earth, lol)
VG according to many sits heavy in the lungs. There are some lung effects of vaping it would seem (both one study, and peoples anecdotes on VG mixtures, and people quitting vaping lso seem to get a further improvement on lung capacity beyond giving up smoking), though not as bad as smoking.

These are probably from the pg or vg (and different people seem to also react differently to pg, it can be a allergen for a minority).

I would start by carefully trying a different base mixture (one lower pg, one lower vg), and reducing your vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread