• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ukecigstore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mercer

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Anyone know what's happening with UKECIGSTORE.

Waiting on an order from them which has not yet arrived. Had no replies to emails/Tweets (Gmail keeps saying something about a DNS error and keeps trying to resend the email). I have left a message on their FB page but not holding out for a reply.

Their website also seems to be up a creek without a paddle.

Hopefully I've not been shafted !!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Copy & paste from one of the staff of UK ecig store in a thread on AAE-C UK -

"Our website is going under maintenance and our IT team is expecting to fix the issues within the next 24 hours, this is the latest estimate I have.

All orders that customers have placed have been shipped except for pre-orders and a few out of stock items. Anyone who is particularly worried about an order can email support@ukecigstore.com or PM myself and they will receive a reply by tomorrow.
"

Gary Mercer

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I use them quite abit and have had no problems, I'm sure you will get sorted. Sometimes things go wrong with even the biggest outlets, unfortunately this time it was your turn.

Thanks kycap. It was my first order with them and I started to panic when I saw all the technical issues they were having.

Thankfully it wasn't their fault in the end. My postman said he tried to deliver my stuff and left a card which he hadn't done. Wife has picked up my stuff today so I'm a happy chappy.

When I had my issues, I'm sure they mentioned that emails had not been working for a while. I was lucky to get a response via Facebook.

Might be worth calling them.

That might be the answer, I can't see how anyone can operate an online store without a good email service. The two orders I've had to date have both arrived quickly and the whole order system is email based. I think it's more either not bothering to check there support in box or just not bothering to reply. I am using an email link they supplied.

When I had my issues, I'm sure they mentioned that emails had not been working for a while. I was lucky to get a response via Facebook.

Might be worth calling them.

That might be the answer, I can't see how anyone can operate an online store without a good email service. The two orders I've had to date have both arrived quickly and the whole order system is email based. I think it's more either not bothering to check there support in box or just not bothering to reply. I am using an email link they supplied.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I can't see how anyone can operate an online store without a good email service. I think it's more either not bothering to check there support in box or just not bothering to reply. I am using an email link they supplied.

They ignored all my emails until I bad-mouthed them on a UK forum. Then, surprisingly, I got a reply assuring me I'd get a replacement ASAP. That was posted days and days later and made it to me 2 weeks after the email. So, the whole episode lasted a month.

As I understand it, their approved vendor status on AAEC is revoked.

I wish them luck, they sell some nice products and are genuinely decent, BUT, they have been terrible at dealing with problems.

I will use them again, one day, when "good news" starts to flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread