UK based smoke-electronic-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
When I was looking for my first PV a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across smoke-electronic-cigarettes and cross checked many of their prices against their competitors and found them to be very competitive. I favoured a UK based company to make purchasing and delivery easier and cheaper and I'm very glad I did. (N.B. they do deliver outside the UK)

I called the company rather than ordering online for security- they could have been anybody so I wanted to make sure they were real and not a scam. Calling also gave me the opportunity to get some informed information about ODing on nicotine, value for money and any other concerns I had. The guy I spoke to recommended the Ego-T considering how much I smoke and 11mg strength of juice and he got it so right! From my first encounter, my impression of their customer service has been excellent- very prompt delivery (24hr for my first order and 48hr for my second) and I have emailed them several times (recommendations for cleaning atomisers etc) and always received a prompt, curteous response.

I'm so impressed that I have passed on their business card and details to my student accomodation manager, my family, friends and just about anyone who will listen. What's more, considering it's a good idea to have backups and I was curious about the 510-T, I ordered that from them too! Repeat custom!

Their flavours of juice are pleasant although I can't comment on PG/VG blends or viscosity as I'm still too much of a noob. What I will say, though, is that their 'Golden Virginia' is yummy and I'm currently puffing away on their cherry flavour which is like sucking on a boiled sweet and GORGEOUS! Menthol is a bit strong but I've found that if you add a few drops of Menthol with ordinary tobacco, it tones it down and tastes like a Dorchester menthol cigarette (not my thing though!). I've yet to try Marlboro but I'm excited about it!

Three quick negatives for balance:
  1. there might well be cheaper suppliers of juice (£13.99 for 30ml) but their flavours taste good and they've well and truly cut down my analogue use from 20 a day to 3 so I think I'm going to stick with them as my main supplier for now.
  2. they accidently sent me Menthol when I asked for Marlboro. I emailed them about their mistake and they have happily sent me the Marlboro FOC.
  3. Their telephone code starts 0843 which is SUPER expensive from a mobile phone.

Honestly, as they're based in Manchester and I have friends living there, I could be tempted to call into their office and hug them for being so good! I'm one to praise high levels of customer service (yes, I go to the customer service desk of supermarkets or call back my mobile phone company and tell them how awesome they are....) and this company definitely warrants it so far.
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread