JacVapour - Great UK Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Hi All.

I just wanted to write a few words on the great service I have had from jacvapour.com

I am new to the world of vaping and spent a lot of time researching products to find what would be the best for me, this involved looking and reading a lot here too.

I did contact a few suppliers with questions but Andy at JacVapour came back with very clear answers without pushing his products, while my questions would seem silly to most, Andy was respectful and thorough but not in anyway pushy. The kits they supply are great for beginners, and from my research, established vapers alike. While the range of flavours he stocks is small they are a good quality, this along with their kits makes the site simple to use the whole process very smooth.

From the time of ordering to my package actually being in my hands was 25 hours! The package was descretely wrapped and very well packaged so for those who are perhaps a little conseous of the postie knowing what is being delivered, there are no worries there. The box containing the kit itself is nice, plain with no company markings at all giving no hint as to what is inside but the goodies inside are nice and secure with soft padding. A nice touch I found was the batteries were put in a little velvet bag, yes this does have the company markings on but it still looks smart, like having an extra holder since the PCC won't fit in my pocket, I can pop an assembled pv in the velvet bag and I'm fine for a short trip out and the bag keeps my PV clean and safe to a degree.

Two hours later after reading the clear and to the point instructions I was vaping. I did have some product specific questions in those first few hours to which Andy was quick to answer and clear as always. His words of encouragement have been more like talking to a friend.

With this being a UK based company, for UK customers I think you can't go wrong, quick service, smooth transaction and quick delivery. Would I recommend them? Yeah and already have done.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Quick update.
I ordered a second set up for my mum, as with the first the order was smooth and delivery was quick. She's exstatic with her new toy but one of the batteries was faulty, I e-mailed the details to Andy at JacVapour, low and behold, I got a reply in 7, yes 7 minutes saying that they would send a replacement battery out the same day, 29 minutes after that I got a confirmation e-mail with the shipping details and confirmation that the replacement had been dispatched.
This has to be by a long way the best customer service I have ever received from any online distributor for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread