Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya13

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 22, 2013
Chicago, IL
www.u-vapes.com
Greetings e-Cigarette Forum Readers!

We are proud to introduce to you, Uber Vapes! At Uber Vapes, we draw inspiration from some of our favorite past times; video games, movies and pretty much anything nerdy. We offer flavors such as the Castlevania inspired "Belmont's Curse" or Star Wars inspired "Darth Vapor." Our mission is to provide you with a pleasant experience, from the taste of our flavors to the ease of use of our website.

Simply put, we are not another distributor with standard "apple" or "tobacco" flavors. We strive to create new and original liquid that you can't find anywhere else. We are always working to create the next great tasting vape, and periodically add new liquid to our site.

A little about Uber Vapes:

• 100% American made, with ingredients from FDA registered facilities.
  • Our liquid is pre-steeped so you don't have to wait.
  • Our commitment to you is quality liquid, lightning quick shipping and the best customer service.
  • All liquid bottled in glass bottles with droppers.
  • Build your own sample pack or choose from a premade theme.
Visit us at www.u-vapes.com and from now until the end of the year save 10% off each item with coupon code UBERLAUNCH

There is something for everyone at Uber Vapes, so stop on by and browse our arsenal of awesome flavors!

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Hi - checked out your site. You have some very interesting flavors that I'm interested in trying.

One question - shipping. I was interested in two sample packs which would have a total weight of less than 1.5 ounces. Even adding in the weight of bottles, bubble wrap, etc., it still should be only 3-4 ounces. Why isn't first-class mail an option? Spending $5.85 for priority seems a bit of over-kill.

Kazuya13

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 22, 2013
Chicago, IL
www.u-vapes.com
Hi - checked out your site. You have some very interesting flavors that I'm interested in trying.

One question - shipping. I was interested in two sample packs which would have a total weight of less than 1.5 ounces. Even adding in the weight of bottles, bubble wrap, etc., it still should be only 3-4 ounces. Why isn't first-class mail an option? Spending $5.85 for priority seems a bit of over-kill.

Hi, thanks for pointing that out, first class had been disabled by default. It has been turned on as an option :D Thanks again for pointing that out.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Hi, thanks for pointing that out, first class had been disabled by default. It has been turned on as an option :D Thanks again for pointing that out.

And that change was enough for me to go ahead and place my order. :)

Two sample packs, six juices altogether. I'm looking forward to trying them. (Especially the Castlevania inspired "Belmont's Curse" - I'm a sucker for anything vampire-themed.)

Just out of curiosity, I noticed the spelling of your name. Some German background in there? My family is German and I hope to be going back in the spring. (Was in Berlin for two weeks earlier this year.) None of my business really, I'm just being nosy. :)

Kazuya13

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 22, 2013
Chicago, IL
www.u-vapes.com
Just out of curiosity, I noticed the spelling of your name. Some German background in there? My family is German and I hope to be going back in the spring. (Was in Berlin for two weeks earlier this year.) None of my business really, I'm just being nosy. :)

Thanks for your order Barbara! It's in the process of being shipped and we threw in a free sample. As far our name goes, we are just big nerds, and "Uber" has become a part of our everyday lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread