Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolveJoy

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 14, 2013
Lafayette, CA
www.pandaecigs.com
Hey ECF!

Panda is creating a gold label line of artisanal E-Liquids right here at our home in Northern California. We are very excited about the flavors we are producing and we want you to help us create a recipe. Please tell us which e-liquid flavor you have been hoping someone would make. Or tell us the flavor you can't get enough of. Tell us anything about e-liquid.

We will choose 1 winning post a week on Friday from random.org. That post must include some reference to e-liquid in order to win. Please limit your posts to one per day. The Winner each week will receive 1 - 30ml bottle of e-liquid from our classic tobacco flavors and 1 - 30ml bottle of e-liquid from our specialty flavors.

Thank you for your help! We are very excited to hear what your flavor preferences are.

-EvolveJoy

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:)

Peanut Butter Caramel Cupcake! :wub:

Caramel Peanut Butter Cupcakes.jpg

So yummy!

Thanks for the contest!

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
I've been looking everywhere for a jamba juice type mango a go go smoothie

And also a green tea jasmine

So yea if anyone knows where I can find either of those.

I'm pretty sure mt baker vapor will let you custom order the smoothie one
but I have yet to find a vendor that has both green tea and jasmine and is willing to blend the two together for me :(

texasnavigation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Texas
I have only been vaping for a little over a month but flavors I love in the first few weeks I cant stand now. I don't know if the flavor changed as it stepped or my taste changed. Lately about all I can vape for any length of time are citrus flavors. Just seems weird that my taste would change that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread