Tsunami G-Class ecig...help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X054594

Sep 11, 2013
US
Just recently I bought a couple of Blu disposable ecigs (menthol). I thought they were pretty cool and it was just relaxing to just smoke this little device. But I found that after only shortly using it, it lost its potency.

I've done little research and yesterday this guy talked me into buying the Tsunami G-Class kit. It came with 2 vaporizers/ecigs and one charger. It cost $39.99 so I thought to give it a try.

Does anybody have any experience with this brand? Good? Bad? Should I be worried I just wasted $40?

Thanks

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
eGo is a reference to a specific threading, of larger e-cigs (i.e. ~15 mm in diameter).

Here's Ocelot's diagram:
egolatest.jpg

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Pre-filled cartos come out more expensive, than refilling a tank yourself. Tanks arrive empty, and you can use a liquid from any vendor: Halo, MBV, HHV, Alice, ... there's a lot of them now.

You already know how well that works, having tried Blu. A tank will give you more vapor and taste, so if you were a heavy smoker, it's a must (IMO).

delebit

Sep 24, 2013
United States
I would highly recommend the Kanger Protank. It's around $20 depending on if you get it from a retail store or online. Refilling is a little bit different on them compared to what you have, but I think for a beginner protanks are awesome. As for juice, I'd say try to find a vape shop near you. Not a smoke shop but specifically a vape shop. Usually if you go to a vape shop you'll be able to try the flavors before you buy them, and you'll make friends with some fellow vapers :)

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
The battery should be pretty good even tho you could do a lot better.

Go to fasttech site and search ego and you will find plenty of them.

Now for the question of the tank, looks like it come with CE4 tank. Which is top coil cleromizer (juice delivery system).

May not have the replaceable heating coil as the attached picture. This one is CE4+ or CE4s as they are called.
Capture3322.JPG

I would suggest you guys (newbies) try out the EVOD (tank , juice delivery system), which are easier to fill, better vape and very easy to maintained. Get some spare heads (try 1.8 Ohm) and you will be sure have a good time.
evod_changeable_coil_and_bottom_heating_atomizer-500x500.jpg

Here are some samples. https://www.fasttech.com/search?evod

You can order from anywhere, just a site I used is linked.

Cheers and happy vaping......

Tedlee

ECF Veteran
I am in exactly the same boat as you. I too tried the Blu e-cigs. They were ok for a few hits and started loosing flavor. Also, constantly charging those little batteries was a pain! Got the Tsunami starter kit on a recommendation from a friend. He had quick smoking with it for 2 months. So I tried it. It definitely beats Blu, hands down.

I am finding out that puffing on them too much will give you a weird, dry, kind of burnt taste. So I've learned that laying them flat and pre-puffing (not sure what the term here is) helps A LOT in getting nice vapes. I find the Tsunami juice "tolerable" and am waiting on a order of better juice from Mt. Baker Vapor. Also going to try a bottom coil tank such as the Kanger EVOD. Many here on the forum say they work much better than top coils.

Good luck to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread