Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinu77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Zanesville, OH
Hey I'm from Zanesville, OH. I love the forum btw.
I was a smoker from when I was 16 until I was 30. I'm now 36 and things have been stressful, but I didn't want to pick up a pack of cigarettes so I picked up a disposable Blu-Cig to try out the experience. It wasn't that great, but I got a small idea of how things worked so I did a little research and picked up a Halo G6 and the mini-tank system. So far I love it and the flavors are pretty interesting. Then after a few drinks and using my G6 my wife wanted one and now she's in love with vaping as well. We've gotten quite a few co-workers in our small town interested and picking up E-Cigs too. We keep referring them to Halo's Ecigs because that is what we enjoyed. I'd love to get a bigger rig now, but I have a lot of questions and don't really want to break my wallet, but I don't want cheap either. I'm kind of picky when I purchase something. I've considered the Halo Triton just because that's what I got into. I love their midnight apple flavor, but I hear that this flavor burns up the triton tank system. I've just recently started branching out and ordered a few flavors from Heather's heavenly vapes based on the votes from this forum. I still haven't received them yet but I'm very curious to try out their Angle's Kiss. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to ECF!

An ego twist/spinner is a good battery that will give you some flexibility with voltage.

If your looking for a battery mod check out the Vamo or a sigelei Z max.

You'd then need to find a delivery device such as cartomizers, carto tanks, or clearomizers

Everything has pros and cons so its really about finding what works for you. Good luck!

kolobok1983

Moved On
Jun 24, 2013
Ukraine
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread