Tobacco flavored flavorings?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake

Sep 9, 2009
MI, USA
So Lorann, etc make all sorts of butternut/cotton candy/marshmellow flavored stuff, which will be fun to play with at a later date, but for now, I just need to mix up some cheap e-liquid that actually tastes like a cigarette.. maybe then i can mix it with some dark chocolate, etc and make some 'Camel turkish royal' flavored e-liquid and such... but in any case, i need some actual tobacco-flavored flavoring to use... at least to start with...

Where can I find this? All I can find is candy-flavored stuff! 8-o

I can find plenty of sorts of tobacco-flavored e-liquid, which is great when not diluted, but is there no flavoring to add to a batch of cut e-liquid?

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
So Lorann, etc make all sorts of butternut/cotton candy/marshmellow flavored stuff, which will be fun to play with at a later date, but for now, I just need to mix up some cheap e-liquid that actually tastes like a cigarette.. maybe then i can mix it with some dark chocolate, etc and make some 'Camel turkish royal' flavored e-liquid and such... but in any case, i need some actual tobacco-flavored flavoring to use... at least to start with...

Where can I find this? All I can find is candy-flavored stuff! 8-o

I can find plenty of sorts of tobacco-flavored e-liquid, which is great when not diluted, but is there no flavoring to add to a batch of cut e-liquid?

Here is my best attempt at tobbaco nic juice. BTW I actually sell this!

8.5ml 80/20 PG/VG nic base
.5ml of the Tobacco Mix, or 20 drops
.5ml of the Ethyl Maltol Mix, or 20 drops
.25ml of Caramel flavoring, or 10 drops
.25ml of Hazelnut flavoring, or 10 drops.
Makes 10ml of ejuice.

Tobbaco Mix:
2 drops tobbaco absolute + 10ml Everclear (PGA)
Tobacco Absolute
Tobacco Absolute

Ethyl Maltol Mix:
1ml Ethyl Maltol crystal + 10ml Everclear (PGA)
Ethyl Maltol
Ethyl Maltol - 2.5 ml vial

The hazelnut and carmel can be repaced with any flavoring you want. These just give it a nice light nutty flavor.

Hope this helps.
Dan

[/quote]
Ethyl Maltol Mix:
1ml Ethyl Maltol crystal + 10ml Everclear (PGA)
Ethyl Maltol

Dan[/quote]

Sorry if this has been answered ad nauseum, but why do I need the ethyl maltol mixture? Won't the juice vape without it?
I have some tob. absolute coming in the mail and I bought one of those little bottles of vodka to mix it with. Will this work with my VG...if I use your proportions but leave out the EthMal?
thanks for all your diligent experimenting.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I have some pre-fire safe cigarette tobacco and I'm considering an experiment to extract flavor (and probably some nicotine).

Dry the tobacco and crumble it.
Place in a container and cover with 90/10 VG/PGA.
Leave the container in a warm, dark place for a few days.
Strain the liquid and filter it.
Mix the liquid 40/60 or so with 48mg PG nic liquid.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tobbaco Mix:
2 drops tobbaco absolute + 10ml Everclear (PGA)
Tobacco Absolute
Tobacco Absolute

Dan, that Tobacco mix is GREAT! I mixed up a 5ml batch in 151 (can not get PGA here in Minnesota, unfortunately). 1 drop of tobacco absolute, 5ml of 151, and put 5 drops in 3ml of liquid (2ml 24mg e-liquid, 1ml VG). Talk about wonderful tobacco flavor. I am thinking about putting some menthol in this as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread