Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Hello,

I'm about to attempt to cut down some of my 24mg Hilton and 555 liquid to 12mg (half strength), and I need some flavoring suggestions.

I will be mixing the tobacco flavors 50/50 with PG, but I will need to 'bring up' the flavor a bit after diluting the original flavors to half strength.

I have the following Lorann flavors coming today:

- Vanilla
- Caramel
- Coffee
- Keoke Coffee
- Cinnamon Roll
- Vanilla Butternut
- Bavarian Cream (vanilla)

So, does anyone have any suggestions about which flavors will be good to use when cutting my tobacco liquids to half strength? Any input about flavor choices and quantities would be totally appreciated. ;-)

Thanks!

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I think all of those sound like good ones to mix with tobacco flavors. My suggestion would be to make 1 or 2 ml worth of each to start out to figure out which you like best. Add the flavoring a couple drops at a time since Lorann flavors are strong.

Thank you, Moonflame...

I'm probably going to do my first 'test' within a 3ml bottle, with approx. 50% Hilton, 50% PG and then a few drops of flavoring. Would you say that within the 3ml context, 4 drops of flavoring would be a good place to start?

Thanks again!

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
My guess would be a little higher - 6 or 8 drops. But it does depend on the size of the dropper, and it's easier to add more flavoring than to remove it. I would start with 4 drops, drip & vape, add another drops if it needs it..

I personally would start with a 1 ml batch and 2 drops of flavoring. 3 ml is a full day of vaping (give or take), and all you need is 4-6 drops of juice to taste-test it. (2-4 drops dripped on the bridge to get rid of the last flavor, and 2 final drops to taste the new flavor fully.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread