Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
:confused: okie I kinda bored

the draw and kick is not constant , maybe due the cart I used

even I used fresh battery and fresh cart

the kick is not not constant...even if got the kick behind my thoat...
is short live

This is text book !your body is just getting use to it. like it did with cigarettes thats why the high has calmed down devilfish !

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
It is like when you first started smoking cigarettes.. If you remember your first cigarette, it probably made you cough a little bit and tasted horrible, but the longer you smoke the easier it is for your body to overcome the irritation that is caused by the smoke.. Same with the e-cig, your body is starting to adapt to the new form of smoking and it is less irritated by it now than when you first started..

Phil

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
wish this was titled request for tips on getting constant draw and kick. had my hopes up.
if you're bored, try experimenting with the cleaning methods mentioned, like white vinegar baths but dont use white malt vinegar. also you could try removing the plastic ash cap from the battery. i have mentioned this before and it gives me a better hit on my model.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
wish this was titled request for tips on getting constant draw and kick. had my hopes up.
if you're bored, try experimenting with the cleaning methods mentioned, like white vinegar baths but dont use white malt vinegar. also you could try removing the plastic ash cap from the battery. i have mentioned this before and it gives me a better hit on my model.
:confused: interesting plastic ash cap from battery???

where is ur thread?

u using 901 too?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
to be quite honest, whatever device I may be using, I have found slow constant 2/3 second draws/puffs/inhales to be the most constant. I have seen other people smoke ecigs and they either pull to hard, to fast, or a little bit of both.

the kick does go away, except in those silly cigar carts I had. vapor production I have found to stay the same as long as I stay on the regiment above. You slightly differ, or pull to hard, to quick, and your end results are different.

just my $.02 cents ... lol

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
to be quite honest, whatever device I may be using, I have found slow constant 2/3 second draws/puffs/inhales to be the most constant. I have seen other people smoke ecigs and they either pull to hard, to fast, or a little bit of both.

the kick does go away, except in those silly cigar carts I had. vapor production I have found to stay the same as long as I stay on the regiment above. You slightly differ, or pull to hard, to quick, and your end results are different.

just my $.02 cents ... lol

Cash is right the best technique for a hit is a very slow draw and if you open your mouth as you inhale you will experince the the hit at the back of your throat.

hi guys. cashmere i have tried the technique you suggest, but i find the problem with my super mini is i have to inhale hard to get it to register i'm inhaling. in doing so i run out of breath way before the light starts to blink, and sometimes cop a mouthful of juice. yet still i get barely any vapour. it is really starting to p*ss me off as when i think i've worked out how to get a good hit from it, it just goes back to giving barely anything. i top my cartidge up with a few drops and the first drag is ok but every one after that is nothing again. so i try using a fresh cartridge, first drag is good but after there's nothing again. thought maybe i flooded it so i try a few drags from an empty cartidge and still nothing. the only way i can get it to register that i'm inhaling is by blocking either 1 or both holes of the atomiser till it lights up then letting go, but still no smoke and a hint of burning taste. i think i need to go back to where i got mine and shove it where the sun dont shine. *sigh* such dissapointments for a newby e-smoker. i just cant wait to get my penstyle so i can enjoy. at the moment i'm basically quitting cold turkey as this super(mini)sh*t e-cig doesnt do anything:mad:

sorry if i have offended anyone with my negative/foul words. i'm sure we have all felt the same way at some stage in the e-smoking game. anyways gonna read around n see if i can find anymore tips to get this going a bit better for now.:cry:

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
hi guys. cashmere i have tried the technique you suggest, but i find the problem with my super mini is i have to inhale hard to get it to register i'm inhaling. in doing so i run out of breath way before the light starts to blink, and sometimes cop a mouthful of juice. yet still i get barely any vapour. it is really starting to p*ss me off as when i think i've worked out how to get a good hit from it, it just goes back to giving barely anything. i top my cartidge up with a few drops and the first drag is ok but every one after that is nothing again. so i try using a fresh cartridge, first drag is good but after there's nothing again. thought maybe i flooded it so i try a few drags from an empty cartidge and still nothing. the only way i can get it to register that i'm inhaling is by blocking either 1 or both holes of the atomiser till it lights up then letting go, but still no smoke and a hint of burning taste. i think i need to go back to where i got mine and shove it where the sun dont shine. *sigh* such dissapointments for a newby e-smoker. i just cant wait to get my penstyle so i can enjoy. at the moment i'm basically quitting cold turkey as this super(mini)sh*t e-cig doesnt do anything:mad:

sorry if i have offended anyone with my negative/foul words. i'm sure we have all felt the same way at some stage in the e-smoking game. anyways gonna read around n see if i can find anymore tips to get this going a bit better for now.:cry:

If the light blinks you've overheated it, do you mean lights up? ;)

Some atomisers are really hard to smoke. I had one that always seemed clogged it drew so hard, even when new, and another that seems to let the air just whistle through, even after fiddling with battery and cart fittings, so I had to really suck hard to get the LED to light. Briefly covering the airhole allows for a better draw on that one (a trick I learned from smoking a pipe--I guess the Kissbox manual switch is a similar mechanism?). But you have to be quick, as the damn thing overheats easily.

If you manage to get it running at a certain temperature, the smoke suddenly becomes satisfying for a while until it gets too hot and tastes burnt. Again, just like a pipe :D

Problem: the super mini is even more fiddly than the 901 I smoke. A mini or classic will give you a better experience. It may be pure luck, but both my black mini atomisers smoke like a dream (unlike the three whites I had). Pity that I'm saving the 901b for going out :thumb:

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
I've been having the same problem lately; the kick seems really inconsistent and it is really annoying me. I cleaned my penstyle atomizers in boiling water about 3 days ago and at first they were great but after about 4 hours they seemed worse than they were before and I've been having problems ever since. No idea if this is because I boiled them, the liquid I'm using or just me.

I also have a great white and there is no kick what so ever with it; no idea how to get that to give me a kick or if it is just not possible (which really disappoints me).

I'm also having withdraw symptoms from no premium menthol liquid from Puresmoker. (I keep checking the site everyday but it's still not there.) :(

Anyway if anyone has any advise I'd really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread