TIME TO EVICT MY eVic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wseternmd

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
westernport, md
Dual coils are the nemesis of most average amperage devices. They way a dc cardo shows up in the circuitry is the problem not the device at all. Just think of it as you are trying to fire two cardos at the same time, with the right set up it will work just fine but if you don't have the right eqpt it just wont work. I do wish the evic had a higher amp limit 3.5 would be great so it would please all groups in the vaping world. If you want to get the whole experience get a few boge 3.0 ohm single coil's and get them in a tank you will be blown out of your shoes I promise.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
It looks like JoyeTech is going to have to do a revision of the eVic to iron out these issues. Personally, I don't vape at high voltage anymore so the voltage/amp limitations aren't a real deal breaker. Still, it would be nice to see some more mainstream reviews from people like PBusardo and Scott (igetcha69) before taking the plunge.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
wolfstone5:8048922 said:
It looks like JoyeTech is going to have to do a revision of the eVic to iron out these issues. Personally, I don't vape at high voltage anymore so the voltage/amp limitations aren't a real deal breaker. Still, it would be nice to see some more mainstream reviews from people like PBusardo and Scott (igetcha69) before taking the plunge.

They'll all be reviewing them eventually. Honestly, its hard for any reviewer to keep up with new devices unless they're doing several reviews a day. And at that point it becomes a full time job with no pay.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I'm fairly certain that it's more involved than a simple firmware upgrade. The amperage and voltage limitations would have to be a hardware issue. It's probably a simple fix that will come in the next incarnation. There have been some minor complaints about the "enter" button as well. As it stands though, the eVic is probably one of the coolest PV's that has ever been introduced to the vaping community and you can be sure that any problems will be corrected. It amazes me how quickly the vaping technology is moving forward. When I first started, there were only a handful of "mods" out there and they were all strictly mechanical. In just the last year or so alone...Darwin, ProVari, The Buzz, The Joker, Saber Touch VV, Infinity, Diamante, Lavatube, Lambo, VMax, ZMax, Vamo...and many more are flooding the market. The eVic is the next evolutionary step and it won't stop there. I can only imagine what will be available this time next year! Sorry...I was on a roll!

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
I'm fairly certain that it's more involved than a simple firmware upgrade. The amperage and voltage limitations would have to be a hardware issue. It's probably a simple fix that will come in the next incarnation. There have been some minor complaints about the "enter" button as well. As it stands though, the eVic is probably one of the coolest PV's that has ever been introduced to the vaping community and you can be sure that any problems will be corrected. It amazes me how quickly the vaping technology is moving forward. When I first started, there were only a handful of "mods" out there and they were all strictly mechanical. In just the last year or so alone...Darwin, ProVari, The Buzz, The Joker, Saber Touch VV, Infinity, Diamante, Lavatube, Lambo, VMax, ZMax, Vamo...and many more are flooding the market. The eVic is the next evolutionary step and it won't stop there. I can only imagine what will be available this time next year! Sorry...I was on a roll!

a vaping cell phone.....lol vape while you talk and text with the unlimited vape plan!

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk 2

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Its not a horrible product. They dropped the ball on a couple things. I hate how it says "no atomizer find" instead of "no atomizer found" and its things like that, that just really pee me off. But I like a lot of things about this product and I hope the updates patch up the problems that reviewers have been finding. The 5v cut off is weird, and so is the amperage limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread