Thoughts for the day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foebea

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
ohio
R3 is by far my favorite vape with a second in french pipe.

as to 'I have never used 11mg before, until I got the 808.', if going for ease of comprehension i would advise flipping it around to highlight the 808:

Until I got the 808 I had not used 11mg.

had previously, have currently.

Or you could go all crazy like:

Once I had had the 808 with 24mg I tried it with 11mg. Prior to that I had had no luck at the lower levels.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Well today I placed my order for my 808 kit with a gift card from my daughter. I am excited to get it. I use my 510 box mod now with the adapter and my PT that I bought used.

Lots to do. Thursday night, my husband was at the hospital working in the soup kitchen for the homeless. Last night we had guests in. So needless to say, those two nights were a waste. I wanted him to wrap the presents. I think hubby is gonna be a very busy boy this weekend.

Me, too, house needs cleaning. Unfortunately, we live in large home with 4 bathrooms and that is one heck of alot of toilets...lol....and since I no longer work outside the home now, cleaning, ironing, washing, baking are my jobs. Hubby's job is the cooking and the lawn.

I called my son in Baltimore a few minutes ago. I was afraid he was flying in with snow storm going on. He told me got in just before the storm. He was out clearing out 14 inches out of his driveway and said it is coming down 2 inches an hour. He still has power, though. I hope all you east coast people survive this okay. Not a good thing to happen the weekend before Christmas.

That is it for today. May the Lord keep everyone safe and sound.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Well today I placed my order for my 808 kit with a gift card from my daughter. I am excited to get it. I use my 510 box mod now with the adapter and my PT that I bought used.

Lots to do. Thursday night, my husband was at the hospital working in the soup kitchen for the homeless. Last night we had guests in. So needless to say, those two nights were a waste. I wanted him to wrap the presents. I think hubby is gonna be a very busy boy this weekend.

Me, too, house needs cleaning. Unfortunately, we live in large home with 4 bathrooms and that is one heck of alot of toilets...lol....and since I no longer work outside the home now, cleaning, ironing, washing, baking are my jobs. Hubby's job is the cooking and the lawn.

I called my son in Baltimore a few minutes ago. I was afraid he was flying in with snow storm going on. He told me got in just before the storm. He was out clearing out 14 inches out of his driveway and said it is coming down 2 inches an hour. He still has power, though. I hope all you east coast people survive this okay. Not a good thing to happen the weekend before Christmas.

That is it for today. May the Lord keep everyone safe and sound.
Happy girl with a cook around, I have never allow anyone to cook for me

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
oh you would liscab, if you knew how I cooked, and you had someone who knows how to cook fabulously....I can bake really good following a receipe.....but my hubby just whips it up throwing in a pinch here and a pinch there.....no receipe.

One daughter of mine dropped off Christmas presents an hour ago and my other daughter got me a Gift Card from GP and my son bought my presents when he was here Thanksgiving and wrapped them before he left. The tree is already full underneath and I haven't even wrapped one gift yet........6 people plus my 4 grandsons to wrap......so I don't even know where to put them all. I told my husband to leave the lower branches off the tree when he put it up but he didn't listen.......like usual........

I did have my son-in-law try some cookies I baked this morning.......egg whites, chocolate and coconut.......he loved them so I know he will be back Christmas Eve......lol...

That's all for today.........does everyone have their Christmas shopping done????

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
CD, everything went well with the check-up....for 3 years, I had a check-up every 3 months, then for the next 5 years, every 4 months, now we are at every 6 months....my mom when she heard said that was the best Christmas present. I was on a respirator and not expected to live.........but I did because I am a stubborn old cuss.

When you deal with life and death, I think you look back to things that are really important. My husband and I were golfing today on the Wii and were talking about this past year. 3 things stand out: first, my daughter's cancer seems to be in remission. 2nd, my grandson (Lance) from my oldest daughter had a t-ball game and we drove the hour there to see him. He did 2 things that made me roll over with laughter. First of all, he was batting and a plane was flying over the field. He stopped swinging mid-swing and said "wow, look at that"....lol. 2nd, he was playing shortstop, and when the batter went to swing, he pointed and said, "thatt's my grandma and grandpa over there." I could have crawled into a hole but I could have run out and kissed him. Third, my youngest daughter's son (Zach), watched my husband open his present on Christmas Eve. It was a thick Playbook, one of those over the years books, and Zach said, "Grandpa can I see the pictures?"......lol....my husband put that book away really fast. Zach is only 5 years old. All 4 of my grandsons are under 5 and they bring me so much joy. My life would not be complete without them. Zach and Ben caught their first fish in the boat with me and the look on their faces is being explaining. And Lance with his baseball game quotes made me laugh and proud. Linc is the youngest and he is the one who looks like me. He is awesome also.

Now that I have bragged about my grandsons..............Next year we are gonna have a football game at the cabin at Thanksgiving, just like the Kennedy's....lol...I haven't even started on my kids....lol......maybe another time!

Now you know why I have given up smoking.........my family means the world to me!

Cowboy Dan

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Arkansas
CD, everything went well with the check-up....for 3 years, I had a check-up every 3 months, then for the next 5 years, every 4 months, now we are at every 6 months....my mom when she heard said that was the best Christmas present. I was on a respirator and not expected to live.........but I did because I am a stubborn old cuss.

When you deal with life and death, I think you look back to things that are really important. My husband and I were golfing today on the Wii and were talking about this past year. 3 things stand out: first, my daughter's cancer seems to be in remission. 2nd, my grandson (Lance) from my oldest daughter had a t-ball game and we drove the hour there to see him. He did 2 things that made me roll over with laughter. First of all, he was batting and a plane was flying over the field. He stopped swinging mid-swing and said "wow, look at that"....lol. 2nd, he was playing shortstop, and when the batter went to swing, he pointed and said, "thatt's my grandma and grandpa over there." I could have crawled into a hole but I could have run out and kissed him. Third, my youngest daughter's son (Zach), watched my husband open his present on Christmas Eve. It was a thick Playbook, one of those over the years books, and Zach said, "Grandpa can I see the pictures?"......lol....my husband put that book away really fast. Zach is only 5 years old. All 4 of my grandsons are under 5 and they bring me so much joy. My life would not be complete without them. Zach and Ben caught their first fish in the boat with me and the look on their faces is being explaining. And Lance with his baseball game quotes made me laugh and proud. Linc is the youngest and he is the one who looks like me. He is awesome also.

Now that I have bragged about my grandsons..............Next year we are gonna have a football game at the cabin at Thanksgiving, just like the Kennedy's....lol...I haven't even started on my kids....lol......maybe another time!

Now you know why I have given up smoking.........my family means the world to me!

That's wonderful news Sandy. Your perspective on life is always a refreshing read.....thanks.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Hello all--Hey hey Rob!
Drove to Alabama to spend a little time with my grandson, Chase. He is 3 and well, the love of my life right now. How I miss him since we moved.
He wanted pirate stuff for Christmas-so as every good grandma would do-I bought him as much pirate stuff as I could find. Went and collected him yesterday morning and brought him to the house to open his presents. To see that little face light up just warms my heart. One of the gifts was a telescope and i'll be if he didn't know that is was called a telescope. He had learned a little about pirates at school recently and it has stuck with him.
Well, we played pirate for awhile but we didn't have a pirate ship-which seemed to be a problem. Leave it to the mind of a 3 year old-the closet turned out to be a pirate ship. I got to ride in this "ship" for about 45 minutes. As much fun as this was I just had to get out of the closet. Told him we needed to find some treasure. Thank goodness it worked. So around the house we went, looking for treasures. Hours on end nothing but living in his little world. Well we found money and took it to the island we found (the bed) to count and put in the treasure chest. I picked up the remote, turned on the tv and i'll be darned if there wasn't a pirate type movie on. Well, we watched the movie, much needed rest for me, while we talked about how girls could be pirates, too!
Loaded him in the car at 5:00 to take him back to mommy and I was telling him how much fun I had playing with him and he told me, "G-mama, thank you for my pirate toys."
Then he drifted off to sleep in his carseat. Just brings tears to my eyes.
I had 2 girls, so playing with a little boy is a good change for me.
Oh-The R3 Rob has, came to me by way of gift from another supplier! I just love this nic juice and have ordered 2 more bottles from Rob. I was suprised when I asked about purchasing this from the giftgiver and he said it was from goodprophets! Now if that isn't one heck of a lucky find, I don't know what is.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
HZG8r, aren't grandkids wonderful?

Thyestean, you just wait until that 3 month old gets to be that 3-5 age........it is a great age of wonderment.

You would miss out if you didn't try Rob's R3, it is a great flavor, one of my favorites!!

lol yeah I've gone through that age with too many children I've helped raise in my life. It is a ball. Although with my grandson it'll be even more fun because now I'll get to not only watch him go through it but also get to watch my son and his fiance enjoy/suffer going through it ;)

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Exactly, Thy....you can send them home after you spoil them rotten....

Amazing, how smart we parents are when our Children have Children of their own.

My youngest daughter has the flu (as do I) and she is calling me every two hours saying, "mommy, I don't feel good" (she is 35).......lol.......like I do as I have it also......we all caught it Christmas Eve from Oldest daughter's kids. No matter how old they get, to our children, we will always be mommy and daddy. My youngest called me tonight about 10 and said how you feeling.....I said better, she said better also so tomorrow might be a quiet day........I hope...I hope.........life in my household never seems to be quiet but I love it that way.

Vape on Vaporites!!

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Ouch! Today we got the hospital bill for my husband's surgery. I am afraid to open it...lol....I am gonna leave it sit till he comes home. Amazing that we have a good Blue Cross insurance and it still costs us an arm and a leg for a simple carpal tunnel (2nd time around). He had an anethesialogist (sp), an asst. anestheologist..now why did he need two. Insurance companies are the biggest rip-off...that and banks...and wall street...geez....we bail them out and still they rip us off even though our tax money goes to them. It gets tiring, for sure! Just my ranting today.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
I couldn't sleep last night. Caught maybe a couple hours. Gee, why is the brain so active when you go to bed at night. I kept thinking about what my Grandson, Zach, asked me Saturday night. My Grandsons went sledding. I don't know where they get the energy. We came back to the "Big House" (what they call it) for dinner. After dinner, Zach wandered up to my "studio" which is where I found him. He asked me, "Grandma, where are your paintings?" I looked at him and replied, "I don't have any I am working on." He said, "why?" I replied, "I don't know. Sometimes people get tired, Zach, and they take a break until they get refreshed." He said, "when are you going to paint again?" I looked at him and said, "soon, when the Cabin opens up. I like to paint outdoors or in the Screened in porch, honey. I don't feel so alone then because the ducks and swans always keep me company."

I was thinking about it all in bed last night. Obsession can be a good thing or a bad thing. I have become obsessed with the whole e-cig business. I spend way too much time on the forum. I need to get on with my life. There are some art fairs I have been in before that I shouldn't have a problem getting into again. I went into my studio this morning, and I said out loud, "I miss you, my friend." I think only one other person on here can understand and that is Natura as she is an artist also. You have to feel the things you are painting right down to your very soul. I also want to re-write that manuscript that almost made it to the big leagues....lol......

When I am busy, I do not vape. I vape way too much now. Discontent...boredom...I don't know why but it is time now to get on with life. Spring is coming, one of my easels will be transported to our Cabin, the boat will go into the water, my Gift Card for Bass Pro will be used for an assortment of lures and stuff, my reels will be need to be oiled, the camera batteries need to be charged, etc. Busy, that is the key for me, busy, not sitting in front of this dang computer, vaping like crazy.

So does anyone else get into a funk like I experienced?

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Three different type paintings I have painted. Sorry about the flash in the middle of Dockyard. I haven't done a new camera shot of that one. The last painting I completed was the first one on the left...the abstract.
wonderfull, the first one still got me thinking, the 2nd makes me wish to be there and walk into the picture, the 3rd one do not hit me too much but that's is my pesonal opinion but is still beatifull.

BTW was that guy joking with you at Taras' ?

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
no I don't think he was joking but it is alright now. Natura fixed things up!! I thought he was asking for a different reason but apparently not.

By the way, I have an Album now in my profile. My cabin, My house and a photo I took of some Geese.

Gotta go now, hubby will home soon and he is taking me out to dinner.....Longhorn Steak House.....no, he is not romantic.....he wants to use the discount coupon he got...lol...he is sneaky that way <vbs>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread