Thinking of using Joye 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Not sure where this thread is headed but I still use Joye 510's. The tiny minis even. They are my go-to "stealth sticks". So easy to pull one of these babies out and sneak a toot and they fit anywhere. I put on a 1ml clearomizer and they really do the trick. Of course I have 5 of them and also a 5 bay charger. Each will still last me a couple of hours plus a nifty passthrough for my truck when I'm out dodging the local wildlife.

My mobile kit packs up real nice and small too. Yes, I have some other stuff but I guess I'm just a minimalist at heart.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
They're all pretty much the same, I have Vision Spinners, and am very happy with them, I paid under $20 for both.

1300MAH is the Milliamp Hour rating, so a higher number means it will last longer on a charge.

EGo is a brand specific thing to the Joyetech line of gear - the "T" and "C" refers to the kind of atomizer (the part that makes vapor) that is in the kit. A lot of people also use "Ego" as slang for the small wand type battery with a 510 fitting, and "spinner' or "twist" because you change the voltage by spinning the cap on the bottom.

This is what I have - I got them cheaper locally, but $24 isn't bad, they last a while. If you can afford it, get two, one charging while using the other, I found I can get just under a day with these.

Vision Spinner VV eGo Battery 1300mAh
Sorry for quoting the whole post, but cutting out the relevant parts is a PITA on my tablet.

The eGo-T and eGo-C refer to more than just the atomizer attached. The eGo-T battery is a regulated 3.4 volt device, while the eGo-C can operate in both regulated and unregulated mode. In regulated mode kit outputs at 3.4 volts while in unregulated mode it outputs at 3.7 volts and steadily declines. There is also an eGo-C upgrade battery which operates as a VV device, with the options being 3.4, 3.7 or 4.2 volta. Though I may be wrong on the specs for the upgrade battery.

There's a sticky at the top of the eGo subforum which does a better job than I can of explaining the differences between the various models.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I looked at eGo sub forum and its informative
    I am still somewhat confused...Can I just get a cart and atomizer (to hold more liquid and burn better) to fit the new batteries I have?

Most commonly used are Cartomisers ( like the ones in the cheap disposables, but alot better), and Clearomisers. There are plenty of info on ECF about them.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I am still somewhat confused....
    This might help...
    Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments.

Can I just get a cart and atomizer (to hold more liquid and burn better) to fit the new batteries I have?
    Cartridges that you fill with juice and put on an atomizer don't really come in different sizes.
    You can, however, probably find some with less resistance (lower ohms) which means they will "burn better".

Cartridge/atomizer combinations are rarely used by anyone around here.
    In fact, they are so uncommon that most people posting here may not even know what they are.

I still use a 510 atomizer, but I ditched the cartridge years ago and now I just drip directly into the atomizer itself.
    If you're interested I can give you links on that, but it sounds to me like you would be more interested in clearomizers or tanks.

And yes, you can get different resistance toppers (lower ohms) like cartomizers, clearomizers, or even atomizers that will "burn better".
    And they pretty much will all fit on your new Ego batteries.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I think I would suggest for you to take your batteries and head to a brick and mortar store.
    That way you can be more comfortable with what batteries you have and what will fit on them.

Given that you live in Florida, there are likely quite a few good vape shops in your area...
    Florida E-Cigarette Vendors

Also, this place sounds pretty good if you can't find anything closer...
    Vapermate Daytona Beach, FL, 32119 - YP.com

mga123

Jan 7, 2010
    Palm Coast FL
    Will this fit my batteries

It says:

GS-311 Round Mouth Atomizer for EGO Series Electronic Cigarettes - Black + Silver

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      14.6 KB · Views: 3
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      15.8 KB · Views: 4
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      14.5 KB · Views: 5

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    r77 and DC is that what your talking about
    And the pictures above show it...
    That website may call it an atomizer, but it looks like some kind of cartotank to me.

But I don't really know anything about all that stuff so I'm not sure.
    Maybe the link I left you in the previous posts will tell you.

Regardless, if it says it is for an Ego then it should fit your batteries if they are in fact Ego batteries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread