eGo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbyhat7

Mar 7, 2010
Kansas
Can I use this battery
Joye eGo 900mAh Mega Battery (JOYEEGOBATT)ith this adapter http://www.dragonflyecigs.com/store/joye-joye-battery-atomizer-adapter-p-188.html

a
nd nothing else to connect my V4life Vaporking carts or do I need anything else. Also, I cant find a charger for this battery on this website. I am open to any websites that have a better deal on the ego mega 900mah. thx

One other question, I keep reading that 510 is the way to go, but for me I have like a million vaporking carts, what advantage would I have for 510 and do I need an adpater like the one I posted to connect 510 carts or anything else?

Last edited:

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Yes you should be able to use that battery with that connector and use an 808 cartomiser with your 510 battery.

Ego batteries are 3.2v -ish under load so you might be dropping in voltage a little compared to the 808 I assume you have. They are regulated however so they will stay a constant 3.2v until it's almost out of charge.

A riva battery is another option and I believe a *901* version exists which also fits 808 cartomisers so you wouldn't need a 510 convertsion adapter. Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - Riva 901 (use discount code october20 for 20% off).

Riva batteries I think start off around 4.2v but don't quote me on that. They aren't regulated so they will drop down to something like 3.2v but again don't quote on me on that. It could perform better than an ego battery for heat fresh off the charge and again it should take the cartos you have now. You'd just need the battery and a charger.

There are so many other options but for what you asked for specifically the riva 901 is a better fit. If you want 510 gear on the riva 901 you just use a 901/808 to 510 connector on it or just buy whatever the 510 stuff is in 808 since a few cartos and things are in both.

Good luck anyway.

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Best price i've found anywhere on any ego components/cartomizers etc is at Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail-- Its WAY cheaper, but its in china, so the shipping is pricey. I've still found it saves me a load of money from time to time when I'm stocking up, btw. Just to give you an idea, a passthough battery is usually in the $21-25 range. I think they had em listed at $16 last time I was there. And they've definitely got the stronger ego battery options. But it really is economical when you're stocking up on a bunch of stuff. I'll go there when I need to get components, then get 8-10 boxes of my boge cartos because they're about $2 cheaper there per pack than anywhere else. It gets really crazy shipping wise when you add a bunch of liquid, i've found. I think because of the weight. Another good spot (good prices if you use the 20% off button on top left of site) is liberty flights for components as they have good warranties etc if my memory is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread