Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
Thought maybe we could share some things we have learned through our own experiences…

A few things I have learned:
#1 - While driving into an early morning sun on a bright and clear day, with the windows up and the air conditioning on a very low setting… don’t absentmindedly reach for your vape and take a big hit of 20PG/80VG juice and blow out a big cloud. It makes it very difficult to see!!
#2 - If you are planning on going to the beach to lay on your back and relax, don’t take a BCC. There is no way to lay on your back and physically get the vape to your mouth without turning the unit upside down! This is why they invented top coil units!!!
#3 - Do not get so engrossed in reading messages on the forum that you attempt to fill your ProTank2 Mini without looking at it. If you attempt to unscrew the topper from the battery without looking you will unscrew the tank from the base and end up with a lap full of juice, EVERY TIME!!!

Anybody have some learning opportunities they would care to share?

Remember: Experience is what we get, right after we really needed it!

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
I've learned how to roll, twist and fold a paper towel so many ways since I began vaping that I'll never need a Q-tip or pipe cleaner ever again.

I think the occasional juice spill is MUCH better than the ash, burns, nicotine stains, smell, etc. from THEM.

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
I've learned how to roll, twist and fold a paper towel so many ways since I began vaping that I'll never need a Q-tip or pipe cleaner ever again.

Gotta love a tiddy vaper.....I even bought a special paper stainless steel towel holder that is spring loaded so you can rip off 1 square at a time with no excessive rollover....:D

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA

I actually laughed out loud, better than a mere lol.
I've never, in my entire existence, used so many paper towels than I do now, and they're not that cheap. The art of paper towel contorting should have it's own forum, same with toothpicks. Though they don't have the same manipulating capabilities as the pt.

I've learned...
to not purchase a huge quantity of anything until I've tried a few products from any one company.
that I don't need an entire laboratory set of beakers and all thing related to diy.
that a pv is not actually a writing implement, no matter how often I forget and try it as such.
that I can live without cigs and be content =), something I never thought was possible as a smoker.

Last edited:

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass

It's an on-going joke here that my hubby refuses to use the 'expensive napkins' and gets the huge packages of the cheap white napkins for like $1.79...and guess what I use a lot of them for these days?? I DIY too and they're easier to grab since you don't need to pull them off a roll...poor guy!!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I actually laughed out loud, better than a mere lol.
I've never, in my entire existence, used so many paper towels than I do now, and they're not that cheap. The art of paper towel contorting should have it's own forum, same with toothpicks. Though they don't have the same manipulating capabilities as the pt.

I've learned...
to not purchase a huge quantity of anything until I've tried a few products from any one company.
that I don't need an entire laboratory set of beakers and all thing related to diy.
that a pv is not actually a writing implement, no matter how often I forget and try it as such.
that I can live without cigs and be content =), something I never thought was possible as a smoker.

Wait you haven't yet tried to vape your toothbrush? Lord I did when I first started.

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
OMG, me too! :) I keep a roll of paper towels and a roll of toilet tissue next to my vaping gear. There's nothing I can't reach/clean with one or the other folded in some particular way.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I have learned to read every review there is on a juice cause chances are if there are a high majority of bad reviews then it isn't good. Blech Cappuccino was so gross and 1 out of like 20 were good reviews.... Never again. :blink:

I have learned not to trust ANY juice reviews. They say Taste is subjective.

Some Subjects have no TASTE :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread