The worst part is the wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered my 510 yesterday - and now I'm waiting on it to come in the mail. The anticipation is unbelievable. I'm actually quite excited about my new e-cig. So the question is - have any of you ever ordered from AmericasBestBuys.com? I went to the suppliers list and clicked the first link I saw. Got some emails confirming my purchase, but nothing about shipping/tracking or anything, outside of the '5-10 biz days' on their site.

Has anyone who's bought from them found the shipping to be quick? Does anyone know if they provide tracking numbers? I would post this on their forum, but I'm still restricted :(.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
I hear Carly Simon singing in the background :) finalthought, the batteries come with a charge on them so you can start vapeing while the other one is on the charger......You won't be dissapointed with the service you receive from cignot. Those ladies are lightening fast. I ordered 2 orders this week and the longest I wait for the Your Order Has Shipped was 15 minutes! Good luck to both of you and congrats on the step you're taking. Be sure and ask questions and read, read, read.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
So I ordered my 510 yesterday - and now I'm waiting on it to come in the mail. The anticipation is unbelievable. I'm actually quite excited about my new e-cig. So the question is - have any of you ever ordered from AmericasBestBuys.com? I went to the suppliers list and clicked the first link I saw. Got some emails confirming my purchase, but nothing about shipping/tracking or anything, outside of the '5-10 biz days' on their site.

Has anyone who's bought from them found the shipping to be quick? Does anyone know if they provide tracking numbers? I would post this on their forum, but I'm still restricted :(.

On their site they say they can't track the packages sent normal USPS. So if that's the method chosen, you won't see any tracking most likely. If they're reliable, then your order should have shipped already.. the 5-10 day is solely for bulk orders.

On their site they say they can't track the packages sent normal USPS...the 5-10 day is solely for bulk orders.

I didn't even think to go back to the site to check - when I checked out, the only option available was 'Warehouse Shipping' - hopefully that's a system limitation, and it'll be here in a couple of days.

Thanks!

jdandison
You can do a search on the forum of the co. you bought it from.

Skyehawk
The PO tracking may not show much until it is in your area. Guesstimate from there to you is about 3 days First Class or Priority.

I try to order from close supplier when all else is about same.
In Texas supplier took 2 days for mine.

Thanks! I figured about 3 days too. I was amazed at the quick ship time as it was at the post office and on its way to me within hours.

Burto1945

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Springfield, IL
I remember my first vape purchase, late night bought the Volcano starter kit early January after cold turkey was going VERY badly. The 4 business days was torture, but once it was to my door, it was great. I've now moved on from the Volcano (and the Magma, which is still my back-up), and got my eGo about 2 weeks ago, good times.

Good luck with the waiting, time almost seems to move backwards at times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread