Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF lnp1968!

I'm not familiar with ZeeCigs, but perhaps someone will come along soon that is and chime in? :)

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Hi all,

New here and was wondering if anyone has ordered from here and what your experience was? I placed an order yesterday, received an email confirmation but no shipping notification yet. I also ordered some juice from Goodejuice after that and already have a tracking #. Is this standard for them?

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

You are talking about https://www.zeecigs.com, correct? Shawn is the owner? Has lots of YouTube videos on his site describing the products and several videos documenting his first experiences into the e-cig world? If so, I have ordered two Joyetech starter kits from him in the past and he's a great guy. One of the kits was supposed to come with firing button covers as these batteries didn't have the 5 click on/off option. I emailed him about it and instead of sending the covers, he sent 2 new batteries that DID do the 5 click on/off option. 2 additional batteries for free! Very pleased with my transactions with him. I did a little research before I purchased from them and I didn't see any negative reviews and other folks online also recommended buying from ZeeCigs, so I decided to give it a try and was pleased that I did. :D

I do believe it may have taken a few days to see any shipping confirmation emails, but shipping was pretty fast overall and I believe I got my order in about a week or so. If you have concerns, shoot them an email. From my limited email conversations with Shawn, he seems like a very nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread