Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I have never started a thread and comment rather infrequently. I do however, read and research the Forum and this Forum Supplier often. I was lucky enough (with research) to start my vaping experience with some solid mods so that I could focus my search on finding eliquids (and juice delivery systems) that worked. Well, my search is over and I have the fine folks at Aroma (and the wise folks that nag...I mean teach the fine folks at Aroma) to thank for it. I have tried probably 8 different vendors and possible 70 plus flavors before arriving here:) a month ago. There were many flavors that I liked and I encountered great customer service along the way, but I just wasn't satisfied. I was either vaping or thinking about vaping! I'm obsessive by nature but that was no fun. I do believe that the addition of WTA in my "eliquid diet" has been the answer. For those of you who have had this experience, you know what I mean. What a relief!! I now have not one but 2 ADVs (Black Clove and Menthol P-38). Just had to share my gratitude. I was a menthol smoker for 40 yrs. I've been a FT vapor since late April, but now I'm a CONTENT vapor most hours for the last month or so.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That is what makes their product so good.

I really like the flavors, even if there are other vendors that I think taste "better". But none of those other vendors make me feel as content as when I am vaping the WTA infused products.

I will take a good tasting but great feeling vape from Aroma, any day over a flavor bomb that doesn't give me that WTA vibe!

Now I just wish them made 50mg WTA so I can juice up some of these others. But I know they won't release DIY that high over concerns, and I don't even know if they can make WTA that potent?

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Double post "I remember my first interwebz"

Since i have this up here I guess I forgot to mention that Newbie, and their other menthol flavors are the hands down winners in both taste and feel.

With those two I don't have to settle in any department, they are better than any other one I have sampled so far from other companies.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yea, Freefall. I've got a whole cupboard of other juice. Some I've been able to find homes for. One of the flavors I really like from another vendor is Spearmint ( 6 mg.) ( I did some DIY also). I'm able to mix w/ the Menthol P-38 (18 mg) and get the benefit of WTA plus extra fun flavors. ( with 12 mg. which is good for me). Happy chemist here :). Keep playing.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
The hesitation to offer higher levels of WTA than 24 mg is due largely to the issue of safety.

Sure, a product can be labeled explicitly for dilution only, but some maniac is going to vape it straight anyway. Jerry ultimately makes these decisions, and I can't speak for what decisions he might make in the future about higher DIY levels, but at least for now, the limit remains at 24 mg.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
That's the problem with the world we live in. Warning labels are on products because somebody did something really stupid and then sued to cash in on it. " caution contents are hot and can burn you " on McDonalds coffee cups. Contents had better be hot since I ordered a hot cup of coffee but bigger then heck they spill it in their lap and get a million dollar payday. With 24mg WTA limit I think it's more of protecting Aroma from liability more then protecting us from ourselves. Because like Dvap stated if 50mg is released bigger then H*ll somebody is going to try to vape it straight. Besides for the most part it seems you get the body reaction of 36mg with 24mg WTA so adding it to another juice and ending up with 18mg shouldn't really be that noticable

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Congrats on finding the AromaE Juice and the world of WTA Robinowitz!

The WTA is a game changer for me as well with out a doubt. My regular vape is 36mg, it's what it takes for me.
Agree with HomePro about the 24mg with WTA being pretty close to "regular" 36mg.

I've been pretty much all about vaping unflavored for a good while but my tastebuds are getting ready to riot, now they want flavor it seems. So this thread seems a good place to put out a shout for

Dark Honey Tobacco
from AromaE
it's some GOOD VAPIN'.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread