-The Saber Touch- Night Blue $35 Off 4th Of July Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
4th Of July Sale...

$35 Off The Saber Touch Night Blue Edition!

Ends Sunday Night!

SaberBlue.jpg

And Please, Everyone Have A Safe Holiday!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Now that would be cool!! Red, white, and blue with stars!!! But I do have to say that $35.00 off the Night Blue Saber is just as cool too!

Great deal!!!!!!
There's only one person on the Forum who has Silver (shiny), Shiny Red, and Blue! And I would love to see that patriotic pics of all Three Saber's in a Row!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
No Sorry since the 4th falls on a Sunday, Monday is a recognized Federal Holiday

Federal Holiday Schedule

But that is a sweet deal.. and Sir you are a good man
Thank you so much for that schedule... I was going to spend the whole day getting all of these circuits made, when I can't even get them out in the mail on Monday! So, Tuesday, everything will get mailed out!

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Thank you so much for that schedule... I was going to spend the whole day getting all of these circuits made, when I can't even get them out in the mail on Monday! So, Tuesday, everything will get mailed out!

My , My, You are a workaholic arent you? Didin't you just work through your vacation too, sort of. Take a break. Enjoy the day.
I think most of us who ordered during the sale would not expect you to work a holiday. At least I hope not anyway.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
My , My, You are a workaholic arent you? Didin't you just work through your vacation too, sort of. Take a break. Enjoy the day.
I think most of us who ordered during the sale would not expect you to work a holiday. At least I hope not anyway.
Thank you... I do need a break! But, I do have orders to get out so people won't send me 100's of emails and PM's! LOL I don't mind. I do all of this because I love to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread