The nicoticket swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have to check the vape box but I have many unopened (glass) bottles of stuff from pre-Nicoticket, Pretty sure I have Atlanta, Peeps, Strawnilla, ACB, and a few others, I think most are 6 mg. nicotine, as that is were I was at when they went down. Even some almost full or when they had the plastic bottles, I will post back when I can to let anyone interested to know.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
You're going to be a popular guy.

Peeps is one I haven't thought about in quite some time. Wonder how it has aged?

Sealed bottles is the key, they're generally unharmed. Post up your wares, I might just make you a (reasonable) deal.

I think I still have 45ml or so of Peeps in my toolbox, I'll have to check and see how it aged. Some of my others didn't age too well sadly. Raz Cup gives off lysol flavoring now, and strawnilla is more bland.

Reactions: Flavored

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Once they're unsealed and opened in those little brown bottles, you vape them, can't store them long term like the sealed bottles. I'm on some Katy's Virus, CLS, Frenilla, ACB, Radio, SPC, all are still divine after a couple years sealed in the vape box. Depends on the nic level, as well, higher it is, the less kind time is to the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread