Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Once in a great while you meet someone special - someone with the passion it takes to build a community and keep it vibrant. MKR is one such person!

Megan has been with us since the beginning (Original order #467!). During that time (nearly 18 months) she has more than demonstrated a level of commitment and dedication to the NT community that is unmatched. In my mind, Megan embodies the spirit of this "recovery community" we have attempted to foster and grow.

What will she be doing?

She has full moderation privileges and is a paid employee of Nicoticket. MKR will be sifting through every post with the expectation that she will keep the Nicoticket ECF forum clean, organized, and COMPLIANT with the expectations of our host (ECF). Please be mindful that ECF has very clear expectations for the content of their forum. I don't think it will be an issue because we already do a great job of moderating ourselves - I don't expect much will change... BUT - Moderation of a forum is work - sometimes thankless and often under-appreciated. I hope all of you extend the same respect to her that you would any of us.

As far as her capacity to answer questions: She knows the liquid, the culture, and the process as good or better than any of us whom physically reside in Omaha. As we continue to integrate her into the team from her remote location (in Colorado), she will grow into a roll that is equally capable of addressing customer service issues as the people who physically reside in Omaha! Translation: Soon, we hope to ramp up Megan so that she can make changes to orders, verify tracking, converse on the Olark chat, etc.

Josh and Beau will continue to participate in ECF on a regular basis - but - for all intents and purposes Megan will be our "primary point of contact" on ECF. Josh is going to be working primarily on the wholesale side of the business - and Beau is assuming more responsibility with regard to customer service, management and supervision of the production line, inventory, order flow, and the "one off" stuff like upgrades for APO/DPO/FPO addresses etc. Beau will continue to be a main point of contact on Olark until we can fully integrate Megan into that roll.

So, I'd like to officially welcome Megan as our newest member of the Nicoticket Team! If you have not yet sent her a friend request, please do!!

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN!! Welcome to the team!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Congrats! Couldn't pick a more dedicated person.

Yay Megan, that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go, Megan!
How NT could do better than recruiting you, I couldn't guess (or did you recruit yourself? ;) )

Congratulations Megan!! I'm very happy for you, can we still call you The Don though?

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

All kindsa cool! Now your going to have to edit your "what is your day job?"post.

Awesome!! Congrats Megan!!!!! :headbang:

Thanks guys! All the same but I guess with splashy title stuffs...:blush:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread