The most "cartomizer friendly" juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
New Orleans
What in your opinion is the best "cartomizer friendly" juice that you've had experience with? I use Boge 2ohm cartos pretty much all the time and I think all of BWBs juices are amazing in them. I haven't tried the Malty brothers in them yet, but everything else is stellar. I have to give the edge to Juicy Vapor's Ecto-Plasma and River of Slime (reduced PG formula), though. They vape the best out of everything I have so far.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
What in your opinion is the best "cartomizer friendly" juice that you've had experience with? I use Boge 2ohm cartos pretty much all the time and I think all of BWBs juices are amazing in them. I haven't tried the Malty brothers in them yet, but everything else is stellar. I have to give the edge to Juicy Vapor's Ecto-Plasma and River of Slime (reduced PG formula), though. They vape the best out of everything I have so far.

My mom uses BWB exclusively- tobacco juices. She won't vape anything else. She gets about 3 days with a carto before they're gunked up. Mine can last a few weeks.

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
My mom uses BWB exclusively- tobacco juices. She won't vape anything else. She gets about 3 days with a carto before they're gunked up. Mine can last a few weeks.

i have had very bad luck with BWB RY4 in cartos. i am lucky to get a day before it begins tasting bad. simple solution: BWB RY4 only gets dripped. the more clear BWB tobaccos have been fine in cartos (applewood, honey flue, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread