Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]The Mayo Clinic Corruption, Continued…[/h] Filed under: Miscellaneous Vaping News — Leave a comment
November 1, 2013

A few days ago I posted an article I wrote about a few statements made by a “Dr.” Richard Hurt of Mayo Clinic fame (or in this case, infamy). Suffice it to say the should-have-his-license-revoked-permanently Hurt is most assuredly not a friend to vapers, and not really in favor of helping smokers to break free of the yoke of their addiction, regardless of the strongly-worded statements he makes to the contrary. He would prefer to continue to prescribe medications that only work when “combined with therapy,” Like Chantixx and Welllbutrin. I’m not sure if anyone else remembers the low budget indie film “Go” made back in 1999… but in the movie, a girl resorts to selling baby aspirrin pills at a rave under another name. Each time she sells them she informs the buyer that it’s “pharmaceutical-grade” and that it works good if they “smoke a lot with it… like a LOT!” When I see a drug company release a new medication that “only works when combined with therapy,” I immediately think of this movie. I wonder why that is. I’ll leave it to the reader to deduce some potential answers.

The purpose of continuing this news item into a “part two/continued” segment is to relay some of the information that was brought to light in the wake of my posting of this article, and to relay a few bits of information I’ve learned through some investigation of my own. First, I’m going to include this response to my original article, Mayo Clinic Slipping into Medical Malpractice and Social Endangerment, posted to ejuiceconnoisseur.com on 10/31/13 by Matt Black of the Minnesota Vapers Advocacy: (Click here to read the uncensored rest of my article.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread