Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5cs -- So the Ikenvape mega 808s work OK with the longer tank? Do you slot them like a standard sized carto, fairly close to the bottom? Looking forward to picking up some 3 ohm :)
Sorry Mark I missed this. I'm using the short M1A1 tank for the Fusion. I have a MAP that is the long one but I had to bore the bottom cap to recess the 801 part into it.
When I order the Infinity I have a bunch of other stuff to order from Mike one of which is the longer tank. Then I'm going to see how to get a fusion in the longer tank because I like the M1A1 tank better that the others I have.
I slot them here:

Slotplace.jpg

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
If I could just get the thingy out of the Dremel that my Dad has tightened in there beyond belief so I could get my cutting wheel back in there for slotting, I'd be a happy camper this week.

Note the word "thingy" Tracy - it has a real name, but you don't even have to learn "tool terminology" to be in the Buzz Army. One saving grace for us peeps is that the experts around here not only tolerate us - they try to help us out as well. :)

Pokey,
You are a girl after my own heart, I swear!!!! I love the word "thingy".....coming from someone who calls pliers "squeezy-things". :laugh: (and I literally sat here for almost 5 minutes trying to remember the word "pliers", I kid you not!)
I'm still in boot camp here, so I better be careful....Buzz is liable to give me a dishonorable discharge. :p

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Pokey,
You are a girl after my own heart, I swear!!!! I love the word "thingy".....coming from someone who calls pliers "squeezy-things". :laugh: (and I literally sat here for almost 5 minutes trying to remember the word "pliers", I kid you not!)
I'm still in boot camp here, so I better be careful....Buzz is liable to give me a dishonorable discharge. :p

ROTFL!

Apparently we are, Tracy. I had almost convinced myself I had the tool thing down; and, indeed, with the help of a very good friend, I have managed to get the one "thingy" out and put my cutting-wheel "thingy" back in the Dremel. Without his assistance, I might have never figured it out...

But along the path to today's success, I was not-so-subtlely reminded that I really am that girl. I have to decided to just accept it and laugh. In the meanwhile, if you ever need translation for a squeezy-thing, a do-hickey or a whatchamacallit, just holler. I'll know what you're talking about...LOL!!!!

And if Mike let me out of Boot Camp (and I guess he has, I'm not really sure anymore after today's major lapse of tool sense), I'm sure you'll graduate with flying colors as well...no worries, girlfriend; I got your back. Or maybe you should worry more if that's the case??? :)

Fran, saw your post - PM incoming. :)

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Help with atty tank. Anyone try mwa's atty tank with m1a1? I use Ike fusions right now. Don't like adpators so would have to find an 801 atty. need buzz army help with this one. Also I have never used an atty. do the last longer than carto's?

They last much longer. I would experience a atty for a little bit before moving on to the atty tank creation.

Biggest thing with attys is life, flavor, and sometimes TH. There is a definite learning curve and some trial and error getting dripping down to a science.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Pokey and Tracy you gals are too funny. Being a tomboy I had my own set of tools very young. I stuck my screwdriver into an electrical outlet and it threw me across the room. I then sawed half way though the third leg on a baby grand piano before I was discovered.

Yikes Fran!!! You were busy doing all that while I was dressing my barbies and cutting their hair! LOL Poor piano! ;)

So glad you weren't badly injured girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread