The Long Cunctation Is Over! Stand and Cheer as One, Huzza! Huzza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Come Forth, Fellow Provarinati, and Behold:

It has been foretold, in previous posts, that the one, Simply Red, shall receive a gift of excellence and gratitude beyond his comprehension.

A gift, in which, he did not feel worthy of receiving.

A gift, which is adorned with the inscriptions, “Thank you, Red, SunState” and “Simply Red” from his most honorable client.

A gift, that shall always be revered as “The One of Great Power”, “The Holiest of Holies”, “The One which is like no other”.

ProVarinati Princess, Most Excellent Admiral, Lords, Ladies and Squires, I bring you the long awaited and much anticipated -

Black/Red Hybrid Edition ProVari™ Variable Voltage V2.5!
2014-04-01 10.40.13.jpg 2014-04-01 10.21.58.jpg
All others shall bow before thee
2014-04-01 10.33.42.jpg
All clearomizers shall pledge to serve thee
2014-04-01 10.37.09.jpg
So it is written, and it shall be so, forever more!!
Lumen sees Totus

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Ok, so out with it. I see that you had some pretty nice mod's before, (vv3 and MVP). Those are not slouches in the Mod department. Tell us, what do you think? Now that you've held it and vaped it.......

Inquiring minds want to know....

Three little letters come to mind...OMG!!! Now I get it!! The steadiness in the hit of the ProVari is different than the MVP. I like it! The vv3's were my back-ups to the MVP. Now everyone's been demoted. :D

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Three little letters come to mind...OMG!!! Now I get it!! The steadiness in the hit of the ProVari is different than the MVP. I like it! The vv3's were my back-ups to the MVP. Now everyone's been demoted. :D

Exactly. I still have 2 MVP's for overnight travel. I'm tossing in my two MVP's in the bag for my trip to Tampa this weekend. It's more convenient to pack just two MVP's than extra batteries and chargers.

But my daily drivers have become ProVari's.....both home and out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread