Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Maybe the Masonic/Dollar bill eyeball..... isnt that George Washingtons eye ? I understand he vapped a ProVari

Since you were apparently absent yesterday, did you bring a note?

The first one I made? The eye couldn't be centered unless it was a different eye altogether. The one I used is the "Eye of Horus" (sometimes called the "Eye of Ra"), it represents the "All Seeing Eye" and is associated with some secret societies.

The one Praetor used was the "Eye of Providence," or the all-seeing eye of God (monotheistic) which shows an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle, like the one on the dollar bill.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
In any case....

ProvarisigRaGen2_zps75d5417a.png

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Cant get anything past you........ Dog ate my note.

Well then, I suppose you will have to choose one of the plethora of available sig markers, or create your own. Zoe is allegedly working on one, so your foot-dragging may be rewarded.

Your inattentiveness has already been accounted...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Well then, I suppose you will have to choose one of the plethora of available sig markers, or create your own. Zoe is allegedly working on one, so your foot-dragging may be rewarded.

We could have a neat assortment to choose from...lol

Personalized Provarinati emblems! LOL

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia

Im waiting on you talented folk to make a real zinger..... signed: "Foot dragger"

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Like that one much better. Maybe an image without the words?

Well I am out at the moment with my sons. They have homecoming arrangements to make for their dates tonight. Like Thunderball, they have not moved forward with their arrangements as swiftly as they might/should have...

When I return, a simple reduced sigil? Or one on a white field with a red border?

And squared, or a rectangular (larger width) box? The powers which set our torturous boundaries permit a height no more than 65, so the box can be no taller...

Tapped out

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Salvete Provarinati!

Dedicated Provari-fan here...

With the logo being redesigned and all...
and having had 9 years of latin at school...

i can't help myself to propose a grammatically correct version of the first sentence of faith:

lumen videt omnia.

You are on to something. Although the correct intended phrase would be...

Omnia videt oculus

Kuma79

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
United States
Salvete Provarinati!

Dedicated Provari-fan here...

With the logo being redesigned and all...
and having had 9 years of latin at school...

i can't help myself to propose a grammatically correct version of the first sentence of faith:

lumen videt omnia.

Can I ask what the difference is? Im kinda interested

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yep. My linguist engineer (former?) employee was having a bit of fun with me. I never checked his translation. But now that I see the actual meaning, I know it was intentional...

He is very clever. But now, "omnia videt oculus"

EDIT: I will not take such extreme measures on my multilingual young subordinate to avenge his prank...BUT, A Lannister always pays his debts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread