The Legend by Sigelei at Varitube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I believe these will gain much more acceptance. The frantic shaking was absurd. No way I would shake an atty like a maniac. So it meant removing the atty to use the menu. This will be a vast improvement.

They have already been very popular. The 'frantic' shaking I would chock up to reviewers doing a poor job in my opinion. I think you talk to anyone who has the original the shaking is somewhat calm as opposed to frantic....I consider it more of a waving motion and have never had to remove the atty. This is my all day everyday vape with a Magoo on top. The waving has no effect.

That being said..I have never been a fan of the shake and requested it be removed. SO for now we have this :)

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Honest to goodness, Lord knows I would be the first one to "complain" if the shaking was an issue..... but it really is not. I have never removed the atomizer or dripper for that matter to adjust settings. And it is just a couple of firm waves to open menu and one wave to close the menu for me. I find it doesn't take as many waves when the unit is held horizontal instead of vertical. But maybe that is just mine. I still stand behind my purchase and am quite happy with the construction and performance of my Legend. Just my My2Cents.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread