• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
He told me that they would be available to order after Jan 1st. He's trying to catch up with the orders already placed. He just got the site up and going...so im sure they will be available then.

I know it's frustrating to wait for something that you really want now, but this item is definately worth the wait.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I'm sure it will! Now that we're starting to see reviews fron some ecig vets!
He told me that they would be available to order after Jan 1st. He's trying to catch up with the orders already placed. He just got the site up and going...so im sure they will be available then.

I know it's frustrating to wait for something that you really want now, but this item is definately worth the wait.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
We might be able to remedy one of those requirements...maybe both :D

hahaha..i cracked myself up there. Omg..I cannot believe how EVIL i just got on Christmas Day :evil:

uhm......

corre1.gif

roadrun1.gif

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
What type of atty???

It comes complete with it's own Atty...Some said it has been going strong for 6 months or so....And, if it ever does go out, im sure some kind of arrangements could be made for a replacement.

Carlos...im wondering, what sort of maintenence i'm suppost to be doing on this? Am i suppost to clean it somehow ? Just wondering in case im not doing something im suppost too..lol

I think im gonna have to name my juice Box....Got any good idea's for a name for my new baby?? Club Members Unite !!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
:lol: ... you kill me

LOL...So, do you like it ? My Hoss ? I'll have you know < hands on hips> I was totally in love with Hoss Cartwright in my younger years...I pinned away for him from the time i was about 12 till i was about 16..hahaha

Pinned away ? Southern thang...lol..

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread