• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I received " The juice Box" from Carlos49 this week.

I don't have a working digital camera so there will be no pictures but I wanted to share my thoughts on this amazing product.

When I first ordered it from Carlos, he asked me if I wanted anything special on the box..and I said..nah..just send me the simple one, I didnt expect anything special.

Well, what i recieved was not simple at all. I was expecting a flat black box housing..and what i recieved was...WOW...A shiny black box with sparkles. It is absolutely beautiful. A subtle beauty, which I adore.

The mouthpiece is a soft rubber and feels very nice. I think it might be the new 801 soft rubber mouthpiece. This can be removed and cleaned. The cover of the box is held on by small magnets, so there's no need to pull and tug to try to remove it and no screws to remove. It holds a 18650 2600mAh 3.7 v battery.

It comes with a nice bottle that holds around 10 to 13 ml of juice. It has a very small button on the top to push when you want to acivate the atomizer. The side has a hole approximately the size of a dime where you can see the bottle of eliquid. This is where you slightly push the bottle to distribute juice into the atomizer when needed. It's easy to unscrew the bottle and refill. There is small hose that runs from the atomizer into the bottle And....I wasnt expecting this...There is a light behind the Juice bottle that lights up when you activate the atomizer. Very surprising !

First off, this thing feels very nice in my hand...very comfortable to hold. And...it's a nice looking object...much nicer than i had anticipated. It's a little bigger than most box mod's but not too big. Measurements for the Juice Box are approximately 3 3/4" x 1 5/8" x 1". I actually thought it would be bigger, so this is a nice surprise. I personally like the size.

Ok...now the good stuff. The vapor in this Juice box is simply...Amazing. I never expected this much vapor. Plus..it has a hint of warmness to the vapor which I really like. I can vape on this baby for quite a few minutes until I have to push the bottle to distribute more juice.

I got the juice box on Monday...I have been vaping it constantly since then, and I've used approx 8 ml of juice...amazing. The battery lasted for almost 2 whole days before I had to replace it with another. This thing uses alot less juice than my normal mod's that i have. Not to mention , No Filling up the Cart every 2 minutes ! WONDERFUL

My son keeps sneaking it away from me...so he has been vaping on it when I havent. I cannot keep him away from it. That's how much we both LOVE it.

I have to say that this is my favorite of all favorites...It is absolutely AMAZING...

I cannot say enough good things about The Juice Box. I still am in shock on just how good it is.

Not to mention that it has it's own atomizer...that apparently doesnt need to be replaced. And, I feel secure that if it does ever malfuntion, I can contact Carlos who will work with me to get it repaired.

Amazing...Wonderful.....Amazing....In my opinion...this Juice Box needs to just be named "The Amazing Juice Box" by Carlos49.

This is my first review..mainly because I've been looking for perfection before I did a review..

I found it.

I hope this helps with questions about The Juice Box and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Carlos...I love this thing...and I need another, or I'm gonna have to kill my son :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

P.S...I named my Juice Box today...It's now MY HOSS...Please address it as such, and thank you. :)

JUICE BOX Ordering Information : Alien Visions E-Juice

Last edited:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Good review Clumsygirl. I was hoping you'd do this! I was anxious to hear what you thought. Can't wait to get mine. I do have one question, did he change this from the other vid and remove the button to juice the atty up? So if I understand it, you actually put your finger in the hole and push on the bottle? Either way, I can't wait to get mine, maybe next week!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Good review Clumsygirl. I was hoping you'd do this! I was anxious to hear what you thought. Can't wait to get mine. I do have one question, did he change this from the other vid and remove the button to juice the atty up? So if I understand it, you actually put your finger in the hole and push on the bottle? Either way, I can't wait to get mine, maybe next week!

yes i got the updated version, the JB2TL, you just gently push on the rubber bottle and it juices the atty up. Very easy to do.

You are going to love it Stormy !!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I just checked my mail..it was on the 15th of November...sorry i was mistaken.

He will be taking more orders after the 1st of the year. I will have his web site to share shortly if anyone wants it after the 1st.

Also..i wanted to add...You definately have to cut the nic level you are normally using..I was on 18 mg nic normally and now on the juice box ive cut it to about 12mg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread