• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
lol..i only have seen the white version..heck, i didnt know you could change it !!

Hey thy :p

I really want to research this thing and make some decisions but everytime I try to go to his site..... or rather his friends site that decided to share with him, It says fatal error page !!

I can't even get in there to look at the specifics let alone any kind of pricing .. or ordering info. I think I could potentially build one of these myself.. but if it were a question of time and just paying for it ... right now, I would have to go for pay for it!!

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I swear I'd tell you if I knew. You wouldnt believe the pm's i get...asking me all these questions....thinking I'm his sister, wife, cousin , dog walker, personal assistant and God know's what else....

Honestly , I don't mind one bit answering the questions about the performance, how much i love the juice Box..., how it works, anything like that.

I just cannot tell people what I don't know. I try not to pester him when I talk to him...I feel like he's probably under enough stress as it is. Usually i just tell him I hope he's getting some rest..and not to worry about my next one..I can wait until everyone who has been waiting a long time gets theirs.

He really is a sweet kind guy..who is extremely busy right now.

However, on that note...I am his friend....and I refuse to drill him on which order he is currently on, how many he has sent out today, yesterday and how many he will get out tomorrow.

Next time I talk to him, i'm gonna suggest that he comes in here and maybe just puts up a post a few times a week or so to let you guys see how the progress is going.

And..his email address is above if you guys have any questions you wanna ask him.

I hope nobody takes this posting as me being negative..I'm just trying to be honest and tell you that I really don't know the answer to some of the questions.

anyways..enough of my yacking...Love ya guys...and you are gonna be thinking how Sweeeeeeeeeeeet ...when you do get it . :w00t:

To be honest, you did kind of set yourself up for that, Clumsy. But no matter. I knew what I signed up for when I ordered, and with the mods I've got already, it's not like I'm suffering in the meanwhile. (God, I'm such an addict...)

I've probably been one of the worst offenders of bugging him and you about possible shipping revisions, but no more. It occurred to me last night that the more I bug him, the less time he has to spend on actually building the danged machines! I hereby pledge that I won't contact him again until seven weeks have passed from my order date. I'm just happy that he didn't obey the laws of supply and demand and double his price.

And if you do hear anything Clumsy, I trust that you will let us know.

There. Some sanity may have returned. (I've taken the second step.):)

Last edited:

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I'm surprised that the bulk of this thread hasn't been moved into the e cig suppliers forum, as a separate JuiceBox thread (or a new thread started down there). This has morphed into WAY more than a review thread (I'm a chucklehead, so I recognize a social forum;)). It would be alot easier for someone looking for information to purchase one, to find it down there, especially if the first few threads had basic ordering, product info stuff in them. And also, it would give y'all the opportunity to challenge the most posts per minute standards set by the Saturday nite thread :lol:

BTW, I love my little chucks, but because I drip, and I do VG, I'm going to go on the wait list for a JB for the convenience factor when I'm out and about. Talk about having the best of both worlds!!!

You guys keep on rockin'
<edit> I agree with the previous posts. You accepted the lead time when you bought it.

Hi Dane! I was wondering when you were gonna show up in here.:)

I suppose this thread is the 'saturday equivelant' for the juicebox, but there doesn't seem to be as much action. No pr0n, no whining(well not much anyway), and worst of all no updates from the maker. I would love to get the occational.."I'm working on orders from 12-15" or "sent four more out today" or something like that. I think it would pick up quite a bit in here if Carlos would post more. Even two or three posts a week (only takes a minute) would really liven the place up a bit.

So how 'bout it Carlos and JB owners...we need some pr0n...Pics or it didn't happen...etc...etc :p

radwor

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
san diego
That is a great idea. It would be faster for Carlos than answering PM's and emails.
I was wondering who has the oldest open order. I ordered 11/27.

Hi Dane! I was wondering when you were gonna show up in here.:)

I suppose this thread is the 'saturday equivelant' for the juicebox, but there doesn't seem to be as much action. No pr0n, no whining(well not much anyway), and worst of all no updates from the maker. I would love to get the occational.."I'm working on orders from 12-15" or "sent four more out today" or something like that. I think it would pick up quite a bit in here if Carlos would post more. Even two or three posts a week (only takes a minute) would really liven the place up a bit.

So how 'bout it Carlos and JB owners...we need some pr0n...Pics or it didn't happen...etc...etc :p

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
The other thread got moved so I wanted to put up my revised review and Updates of The Juice Box here.

My First Review :

I don't have a working digital camera so there will be no pictures but I wanted to share my thoughts on this amazing product.

When I first ordered it from Carlos, he asked me if I wanted anything special on the box..and I said..nah..just send me the simple one, I didnt expect anything special.

Well, what i recieved was not simple at all. I was expecting a flat black box housing..and what i recieved was...WOW...A shiny black box with sparkles. It is absolutely beautiful. A subtle beauty, which I adore.

The mouthpiece is a soft rubber and feels very nice. I think it might be the new 801 soft rubber mouthpiece. This can be removed and cleaned. You can also directly drip with easy removal of this mouthpiece, if you so desire. The cover of the box is held on by small magnets, so there's no need to pull and tug to try to remove it and no screws to remove. It holds a 18650 2600mAh 3.7 v battery.

It comes with a nice bottle that holds around 10 to 13 ml of juice. It has a very small button on the top to push when you want to acivate the atomizer. The side has a hole approximately the size of a dime where you can see the bottle of eliquid. This is where you slightly push the bottle to distribute juice into the atomizer when needed. It's easy to unscrew the bottle and refill. There is small hose that runs from the atomizer into the bottle And....I wasnt expecting this...There is a light behind the Juice bottle that lights up when you activate the atomizer. Very surprising !

First off, this thing feels very nice in my hand...very comfortable to hold. And...it's a nice looking object...much nicer than i had anticipated. It's a little bigger than most box mod's but not too big. Measurements for the Juice Box are approximately 3 3/4" x 1 5/8" x 1". I actually thought it would be bigger, so this is a nice surprise. I personally like the size.

Ok...now the good stuff. The vapor in this Juice box is simply...Amazing. I never expected this much vapor. Plus..it has a hint of warmness to the vapor which I really like. I can vape on this baby for quite a few minutes until I have to push the bottle to distribute more juice.

I got the juice box on Monday...I have been vaping it constantly since then, and I've used approx 8 ml of juice...amazing. The battery lasted for almost 2 whole days before I had to replace it with another. This thing uses alot less juice than my normal mod's that i have. Not to mention , No Filling up the Cart every 2 minutes ! WONDERFUL

My son keeps sneaking it away from me...so he has been vaping on it when I havent. I cannot keep him away from it. That's how much we both LOVE it.

I have to say that this is my favorite of all favorites...It is absolutely AMAZING...

I cannot say enough good things about The Juice Box. I still am in shock on just how good it is.

Not to mention that it has it's own atomizer...that apparently doesnt need to be replaced. And, I feel secure that if it does ever malfuntion, I can contact Carlos who will work with me to get it repaired.

Amazing...Wonderful.....Amazing....In my opinion...this Juice Box needs to just be named "The Amazing Juice Box" by Carlos49.

This is my first review..mainly because I've been looking for perfection before I did a review..

I found it.

I wanted to add here....The flavor. The flavor from The Juice Box..is clear...awesome Vape. Unlike any other PV I own. No filler to taste, No burnt taste....It's undescribable.

Updates :

Talked with Carlos today...and he wanted me to let you all know that he is currently working on the massive orders. He has 270 boxes that are currently in different stages of production.

Quite a few of these will be shipping out this week and next. He fully expects to be complete with all current orders in 4 to 6 weeks. Carlos showed me his inventory list and I was amazed...That's a very large amount of work ! He want's everyone to know how appreciative he is of you being so patient and understanding over the wait to receive your Juice Box. He is truely appreciative of each and every one of you.

He is also excited to be including in each box shipped out from this date a "special plug" that will make removal of the atomizer a snap. This way if anything ever does go wrong with the atomizer , you can snap it loose, send it back to him for a replacement. This will be much easier for replacement, including shipping costs for both you and Carlos.

He is very concerned about people who have become upset over waiting longer than expected but he wanted me to assure everyone that he has all the equipment now and he and his helper are working on these like rabid wolves in a hen house. ( ok..he didnt say that...I said that ). His helper is working hard to assist him in the assembly and shipping and this is a huge help, physically and mentally. His stress level has diminished and in turn the items are shipping out much sooner. He is very very happy about that.

Carlos advises that if anyone has any questions , he has set up a Juice Box email address that is being checked on a routine basis and that contact person has direct contact with him, to answer all your questions or concerns. He also advised that if you aren't satisfied with the wait you can contact him at this email for a refund.

The email for inquiries / concerns is JuiceBoxMod@hotmail.com

Ordering information is Customer Login

Hope this helps answer any questions or concerns anyone has.

Please feel free to contact Carlos at the Email above if you so desire.

Still Lovin my Juice Box.....Nothing like it at all...You will be simply...amazed...and content.

Last edited:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Thanks Clumsy. I was sad to see the other thread go. We need to get him (or Porphy) set up in the suppliers forum so that won't happen again, 'cuz I anticipate a similar problem with this thread. Still patiently awaiting mine to get here and terribly jealous of you for already having one. Any word on any atty failures yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread