No More Delays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Ms T now feels that she can officially say that she is "caught up"! The delays are behind us and now everyone can once again expect the normal 2-4 day processing period on their orders. She has pushed her way through, survived it, and is now back on track. Please remember to add your email CORRECTLY to your account so you can get the status update emails like you are supposed to. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Amazing maybe an understatement! I ordered 1 day, and she mixed and got it ready to ship THE SAME DAY I ORDERED!! Awesome! I now have a 60ml supply of Snickerdoodle and I am back in vaping heaven! Thank you Ms T!!!!!!!!!! Smooches!

CV
You already have yours, CV?
I ordered last thursday, a day later than you and my order still says "awaiting fulfillment".......???
Just out of curiosity, what was your order number ?

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
My order# was "1111" HA HA . Just kidding. Order#9118. She may have gotten bombarded with orders right after mine, so that may be why there is a slight delay. But if you do not see yours as shipped by the end of today, I would drop Ms T a line and ask about it, or PM Brandon. He is really good at answering questions really fast!

CV

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
my order was 9277, so it looks like i still have longer to wait...this really sucks..its been 4 days. call me impatient but when order juice i want it asap..i had never ordered from here before because i tried cake icing on my 6volt silver bullet and i got the most nastiest burnt taste ever and it kinda turned me off of all mrs. t's...i just got a darwin so im trying new juices...well im still waiting for an update but ya know

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
As of 3/30 the processing time had returned to 2-4 days. It is my understanding that there was a slow down this weekend but that some orders were completed so it is still moving. It is hit or miss with me and Ms Ts juices but I will say that when it is a hit they are pretty damn good and wind up in the permanent rotation. I approach this company anticipating a wait and have found that Brandon is extremely good in the customer service department and will keep you in the loop if you ask through the site. They have accommodated several changes on my end when the orders were taking almost two weeks with no questions asked. It really was that customer service that led me to give Ms Ts more business and I'm happy I have. Hang in there and I hope you find your juice from Ms Ts that end up in the permanent rotation!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
my order was 9277, so it looks like i still have longer to wait...this really sucks..its been 4 days. call me impatient but when order juice i want it asap..i had never ordered from here before because i tried cake icing on my 6volt silver bullet and i got the most nastiest burnt taste ever and it kinda turned me off of all mrs. t's...i just got a darwin so im trying new juices...well im still waiting for an update but ya know

Right on the home page it states expectations for wait times. How much hair do you want Brandon to lose trying getting people to read this stuff?

Edit: not there anymore, but is on the FAQs:

How long does it take to get my order?

There is typically a 3 to 4 day period between the date most orders are placed, and the day they ship. This time may increase depending on current total amount of orders, or availability of items within your order. Orders are not shipped on Saturdays and Sundays. Please plan accordingly! All orders are created personally by Ms T and made to order. Ms T does not keep pre-mixed stock on a shelf waiting to be ordered. This ensures the freshest and highest quality product possible. For information on shipping, please see our Shipping Info

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Ms T now feels that she can officially say that she is "caught up"! The delays are behind us and now everyone can once again expect the normal 2-4 day processing period on their orders. She has pushed her way through, survived it, and is now back on track. Please remember to add your email CORRECTLY to your account so you can get the status update emails like you are supposed to. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Hi Brandon,
Could we get another order status update on "news and Updates" at your earliest convenience?

Best,
scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread