vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I fly paramotors and usually take my PV up with me

I promise to get a pic of me vaping my GG over the Yorkshire coast

Soon

Just hope I can manage to hold a camera, while vaping and not drop either one, gulp!

Glenn

HEY NOW that would be awesome!! I DO NOT want to hear that you dropped your GG trying to get this shot though.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Not managed to get any really good photos of my GG's but this one might make you all grin :D

I was trying to show a comparison between the size of my GG Grant & a DSE901 & Isaac, one of my Maine Coons, just had to get in on the act :D

006.jpg
hahahahahahaha, that is classic!!!! That gave me a MUCH needed giggle.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not managed to get any really good photos of my GG's but this one might make you all grin :D

I was trying to show a comparison between the size of my GG Grant & a DSE901 & Isaac, one of my Maine Coons, just had to get in on the act :D

006.jpg

Very nice pic sweety. It was so small? Then I will make it again but slimmer this time:):)

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If I did not think anyone would object, I would take pictures of my GGTS with my Desert Eagle or Colt 45 1911. They all 3 have the same shiny finish. :D

If you can get a good shot of them together may i use one for a desktop background? That w:)uld be sweet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread