Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Mist my friend!!!!!!!!!! At last I see your face:):):):):)

For some reason my ECF didnt show your pic. I am glad to meet you my very good friend:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Stormy you see what kind of men smoke the GG sweety? The best men in the world;);););). Tell you husband to have a GG, he will be like he had a face lifting!!! He will be like Mist for sure:hubba::hubba:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.

For some reason my ECF didnt show your pic. I am glad to meet you my very good friend:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Stormy you see what kind of men smoke the GG sweety? The best men in the world;);););). Tell you husband to have a GG, he will be like he had a face lifting!!! He will be like Mist for sure:hubba::hubba:

My husband doesn't need a face lift. He could use a little hair though. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am just amazed how handsome all the GG men are. You Vapn and all the rest of the men I have seen pictures of are just very striking men. :):):)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon

Hahaha...Thank you Imeo my friend...I just hope we can meet in person some day soon (no wives allowed of course...only girlfriends :D)

I also noticed, as a common denominator, that GG boys have rather baby girls than baby boys (I have 3)...Can we be more blessed than that?:thumbs:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Hahaha...Thank you Imeo my friend...I just hope we can meet in person some day soon (no wives allowed of course...only girlfriends :D)

I also noticed, as a common denominator, that GG boys have rather baby girls than baby boys (I have 3)...Can we be more blessed than that?:thumbs:

nahhhhh: two boys here!! waiting for them to have the age when they will bring home the girls ;-)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mist, I agree:):)

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Two baby girls here also :):):):):)

The older one (3 years old) is referring to my GGTS as daddy's cigarette. When she sees a typical cigarette she asks what is it, so we tell her it is a cigarette. But she don't buy it! She says that it isn't a cigarette, that is a cigarette (pointing at my GGTS) :D:D:D:D:D

She and her baby sister are the reasons I now have a GGTS, I wanted to live enough to see them grow up so I gave up smoking :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Two baby girls here also :):):):):)

The older one (3 years old) is referring to my GGTS as daddy's cigarette. When she sees a typical cigarette she asks what is it, so we tell her it is a cigarette. But she don't buy it! She says that it isn't a cigarette, that is a cigarette (pointing at my GGTS) :D:D:D:D:D

She and her baby sister are the reasons I now have a GGTS, I wanted to live enough to see them grow up so I gave up smoking :)

My little daughter and the big one too when they see the GGTS they say. Daddy, why are you working again on "τζιτζικι"???:lol::lol::lol:

ps........ the word cicada in Greek is GiGiki:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread