Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Waving at Dusty.

Just talked someone down from a meltdown. In the process it opened my own grief issues.

I thought I had delt with them but evidently not. :cry:

The thought of just rocking here was so comforting. I actually was driven to find it.

I'll be fine, it just was too much on top of too much on top of too much.

Just need to re-center again.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papaw, I LOVE them all!! :wub: Especially You! :D :wub:

Thank you, but I just figured you might like a little easy listening on a Sunday morning.
Besides, I am in a good mood. I found a "Brandy Alexander" DIY recipe online that I am really liking this morning. It is rather tasty. Of course, if Heather ever got ahold of this, she would improve it and make it fabulous. But, it's still pretty good, even with my clumsy fingers doing the mixing.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Here we go again, maybe I can get the rocker moving this time round. PC crapped out last time and had to restart.

Pics of front porches is where I left off.... and looks like that's where we'll leave off again. .:sleep:zzzZZZ

Oh, wait... here's a back porch... and my mom. Lockport, NY in winter, 1960something. There's a car in there somewhere... LOL

NYsnow-68.jpg

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So....
My insurance company wanted to give me the run around on my roof. My daughter's boyfriend says "I can put a roof on your house for you."
(This is the same Loser #5 that asked for my blessings - in a text message)
Turns out he cannot put the new roof on. He can strip the old roof off, leave over 2000 Sq Ft of unprotected USB board bare, and then say "We might need some help with this one, We know this Mexican...."
So... I will not be working tomorrow. Instead I will be frantically calling around, hoping to find a crew to finish the job. Roof stripped, materials on site. Need experienced roofers. BEFORE it rains.
This has become an exercise in patience, to say the least.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So....
My insurance company wanted to give me the run around on my roof. My daughter's boyfriend says "I can put a roof on your house for you."
(This is the same Loser #5 that asked for my blessings - in a text message)
Turns out he cannot put the new roof on. He can strip the old roof off, leave over 2000 Sq Ft
of unprotected USB board bare, and then say "We might need some help with this one, We know this Mexican...."
So... I will not be working tomorrow. Instead I will be frantically calling around, hoping to find a crew to finish the job. Roof stripped, materials on site. Need experienced roofers. BEFORE it rains.
This has become an exercise in patience, to say the least.
Now I understand why you call him Loser #5.

Reactions: PapawBrett
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread