Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
What's up everyone?? Yeah...It's been a minute since I was last here...Hope everyone is fine and dandy...I've been keeping up with Bov and sometimes 5CS over too the bookface...boy if the SeaHawks lose 5C can get werked up!!!!!!!!!! Just be glad you're not a member of the Raider Nation Bro....

My 3 year anniversary will be 2/15...That's a long time...Now a whiff of a real cigarette messes with my sinuses...Well a whiff being riding in the backseat with 2 wimmen puffing up front...I bought got sick!! Crack a dang window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I broke down and bought a tank...Tis werkin good...I gotta punch my cartos twice...double barrel feed...I managed to get my debit card # stolen during the tank order...yeah that makes twice...minimal damage was incurred...I really need to purchase a gift card for my next on-line purchase,,,but DANGITT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was gonna set up my stored BP for a dripper and use the original BP beta with the tank...Yeah the stored one was stuck on 3.3...Still haven't sent it in...currently I can't find it...but I will....I'm intending on hanging around more and keeping up with the new trends...

So....What ya'll been up to ??????????? Everyone feel free to join right on in........

Anybody holding a code for Xtreme vaping??? I use Xtreme for nic/pg/vg....Where may I ask do you source your supplies??????????

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Tracy and Bovina how are you two doing?? Well I hope....

Using a tank is much more convenient than dripping..Cartos though will never last like a Joye 510 though the one in there now has held up like a champ...Tis a Boge 3.0 XL. I ordered 2 packs when I got the tank and have yet to dig into my stash of Iken product. Lord knows there are lots of boxes in there.

Yesterday was Veteran's Day. I salute all Veterans!!!!!!!!!!! Old boys down to the gas station where the ethanol free resides left at 4pm...instead of 5:30....yeah I drove 20 miles for nothing....40 actually and now 80 cause I went back today...Ethanol is a no go in the chainsaw or anything that may sit around for a minute. On the trip out I thought my carto was on it's last legs...Turns out my Beta BP is now getting wonky with the voltage settings...I used the meter too get her dialed in...tis good for now and a little dial abuse may have her fixed. I did manage to locate the BP to send in. Under the socks on the dryer...Yeah. I received shipping notification from Extreme so my nic should be here soon..

What does RTS stand for??

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I'm doing well ElDee, thanks so much for asking!

Oh you aren't kidding about a tank being so much more convenient! I don't think I'd vape without one, in fact I know I wouldn't. I'm not one for all that fussin'.

I'm not sure what the RTS stands for, but I did bookmark both sites mentioned. I get my nic premixed and then dilute it down to desired mgs of nic, but it's definitely more expensive. I may have to look into things...

P.S.- I am still using my M1A1 that I got with my BP a year and three days ago!!! Same one. Bought a rebuild kit with it also, but never had to use it yet. I use banana cream juice too which is supposed to be a tank cracker. So far so good!!! I should probably get another to have on hand "just in case". (because typing that out loud will more than likely jinx me now) ;)

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
LD the new wave is the rebuildable atty. This is from Zen~, it the ZattyPro. It was built for the provari, but I think he secretly made it for the Buzz PRO !!!! :)

TrippiTipZAP.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Hey Fran and Mike !!

Wharf I was looking at the Zen a while back. Then odds of winning the lottery were better than "in stock"..Though the wick looked large I'm still a little gun shy of the concept. I usually go thru 4mls of juice a day....depending on the cartos appetite. Still the Zen looks rather promising. Now if what Bov was hinting at turns out to be something of this nature......DIBS ON BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bov thanks for the link. I'm going there in a minute...Gonna check out the Zen as well. 5 cobalt blue, boston round, 120ml bottles will be here post haste...Larger ml numbers on the mix will effect the final mix less if one is a ml or two off. There should be plenty of steep time as well though I've never noticed much of any change...Shake and vape!! Cause you know I ain't mixing until I'm out. Gonna purchase an android in a few weeks as well...juice calculator apps...Who knew??????? I've revisited the Cinnamon Danish Swirl recently...It's a good juice and I'll add the recipe soon.

It was 70* and sunny yesterday.....48* and raining today......Dang......................

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Tracy I got the recipe a ways back from I believe Darth Vaper...its been a minute and this could be inaccurate. Anyway the recipe should reside in the Daath library. Listed as Cinnamon Danish Creme. I work off percentages and cannot find my breakdown. I source from LorAnne, The Flavor Apprentice and Capella. Capella I believe provides the Cinnamon Danish Swirl. I threw the bottle out when I finished this batch. My nicotine is 100mg/ml. The following will yeild 30 ml at 24 mg/ml nicotine.
7.2ml Nicotine 100mg/ml
5.1ml PG
9.0ml VG
3.6ml Cotten Candy
0.9ml Cinnamon Roll
1.2ml Barvarian Cream
3.0ml Cinnamon Danish Swirl

That will yield an 80/20 PG/VG mix. A dark but very clean vaping juice that's easy on the carto or atty as well. I'm pretty sure everything in there is LorAnnes other than the Cinnamon Danish Swirl. Just google the Daath e-juice calculator too confirm the flavor source.

Bovina I checked out RTS. I will be using them shortly...Looks to be about half of what I paid for my Nic. They had the bottles I ordered off e-bay as well...Thanks Bov

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
My pleasure Dee! If I remember correctly, the Cinnamon Danish Swirl you used was Capella's. I remember when you first started making your own juice :)

I never used Extreme Vaping, I know their nic was raved about, but it was always so much more expensive. I've been using RTS for quite awhile and I'm still alive and kicking! Their nic has been good, clean and clear, with no strong odor so I'm happy with it.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Hey 5....From where I sit the Hawks look pretty dang good....I think the Raiders are 2/6...All hope is lost. Everything is fine and dandy here. Ran the chainsaw all day and need to shower off the exhaust smell!! Hope all is well with you....

Wharf....first the dang guitar never shows and now this Zen thing....Jonesing...My inside sources say 12/15. Production ramped up to 200 per week after the first of the year. Looks like the future of vaping to me. If you're crafty.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread