hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I haven't but it was most likely either a bad battery or something shorted in the electronics. Sometimes everyone gets a bad part during production. I do warranty repairs for a manufacturer that my company deals with and every once in a while you get one bad right out of the box.

Reactions: DonnaVapes

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
    I haven't but it was most likely either a bad battery or something shorted in the electronics. Sometimes everyone gets a bad part during production. I do warranty repairs for a manufacturer that my company deals with and every once in a while you get one bad right out of the box.

I was thinking the same thing - that I just got a bad battery or inner part, but now I'm afraid to try to have it exchanged but rather just get a refund. All my other Innokin mods are perfect and work beautifully. Too bad, because it vaped like a dream before I tried to charge it. :)

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
    So far the only time she uses it is when she goes somewhere for a long period and can't smoke. I've got mods and tanks coming out my ears and would gladly let her pick anything if she'd quit smoking.

Just keep encouraging her but not nagging - I was ready to quit smoking and I did both for about 3 months and gradually let myself run out of cigs & didn't buy a new pack. It works for thousands of people, and it will work for her, too, when she's ready. I hope for her (and your) sake that it's soon.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread