Announcing the new Innokin ENDURA!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Innokin Endura T18 - Complete Vaporizer Kit, Optimized Heat and Airflow, Easy Fill, Easy Coil Change, microUSB, Amazing Flavors
Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
They should be shipping now. I've just asked for everyones tracking info, and will let you know once it comes through. :)
Received Mine Sat. Opened it to look at but have not used it yet. Waiting to get these grey hairs colored before Pics ;) LOL

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I found a place online and went ahead and ordered one to try to get my wife to give vaping a go. I went ahead and got black in case she doesn't like it then I'll find a use for it. Does the endure do ok with high vg liquids?

I

Innokin_Ash

I found a place online and went ahead and ordered one to try to get my wife to give vaping a go. I went ahead and got black in case she doesn't like it then I'll find a use for it. Does the endure do ok with high vg liquids?

Awesome. It does great with high VG liquids, you might want to up the nic a bit though.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    If she is quitting smoking I would start her on the 20-24. When you first quit with vaping you think you are craving nic but it is really all the other stuff in cigs. That leads to over vaping if the nic mix is too low, frustration, and giving up, IMO. You can always cut it down after a week or two.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Menthol Tobacco ,most often that's the only thing that works when you first quit.
    She loves Newport lights. The same for me I had to have a Marlboro type juice to quit.
    Now I don't even vape tobacco juices. Good luck with your wife. It may take a couple of
    try's, but it will work.:vapor:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Just saw a pic of the T22 Endura with a box shape and 22mm tank. 2000mah battery too. Another winner for the new vapers.

Ack! Why didn't this come out at the same time as the other. I need to start waiting longer before buying new products; when will I learn.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    AH - The Innokin ENDURA T18 Complete Vaping System . . .

Right off the top, in case there is someone new that is reading this post – let “Me’ just say, as someone who started this Transition into the Vaping World 4 years ago with more than just a little trepidation that an “Electronic Cigarette” could possibly replace smoking a real cigarette . . . Nor, that I would even be willing to use anything bigger then a “Cig-A-Like” device, since I was just as steadfast in wanting something that was as easy and convenient as walking into a store to buy a pack of cigarettes . . . Boy, have things changed in the last 4 years. . . More importantly, to anyone interested in quitting smoking cigarettes and hasn’t tried an Electronic Cigarette, I would say to them . . . Come on over and give it a try . . . There is so much available and that is so different today than there ever was before in the “Vaping World” . . . You, never know what may happen . . . But - You just might find that “Vaping” with an Electronic Cigarette is a way to finally say – I No Longer Smoke Cigarettes . . .

Okay, it’s just been over a week – 12 days to be exact – since I received the Innokin ENDURA T18. I was skeptical and even more doubtful that the Innokin ENDURA T18 would be anything to “My” liking, especially if I was just starting out given its size. So - Of course, I had to put it through its paces if I was going to write up “My” impressions and opinion about using this as either a first time user to the Vaping World and/or a Dual User/“Tootle Puffer” like I am.

As - For “My” first impression . . . When I opened the box up of the Innokin ENDURA T18, I immediately saw – Thankfully, that it is NOT an “eGo” style in size or use (close - but not that close) . . . Then again, is it NOT like a smaller “Cig-a-like” that uses just a battery & refillable Cartomizers either. SO - What is the Innokin ENDURA T18 . . .

In all honesty, IMO – it looks as though it is a very well made product that is quite sleek in design. Compared to other similar devices, it is more like a “Cig-A-Like” on steroids, since it is a little hefty and larger than a 510/KR808. More importantly, the ENDURA T18 looks as though it is very easy to use. There are 2 main sections, the Battery & Controls; and then there is the “Prism T18 Clearomizer/Tank” – that houses the atomizer coil & holds the drip tip. . . THAT’S IT ! ! !
    So what could be easier to deal with ?

What’s even better is that everything has been so simplified to use, put together, and take apart too. Matter of fact, everything is almost just “Plug & Play”, since all you really need to do is “Pull”/“Press”/”Pour” (very few “Screwing” parts). What’s more important, there is no need to do any research to see how the Innokin ENDURA T18 really works out of the box. Not only is there a very detailed picture on the inside top of the box, there is a very detailed Owner’s Manual that will tell you exactly what you need to know and do included in the kit, with comprehensive “Safety” instructions too. In addition, the control button on the battery – while simple in design, functions not only as an on/off switch (3 Pushes On – 3 Pushes Off) and “Firing” button, it also lets the user know when it is time to charge the battery with the LED indicator lights that surround the button (Green, Fully charged – Yellow, Half empty warning – Red, NEED to recharge). On top of that is the ease of the Prism Tanks Top Fill – You just open the top and “side-fill” the E-liquid into the tank. Even those of “Us” who might have had problems filling tanks/cartomizers before will find this extremely straightforward and uncomplicated to do. So how could you go wrong, especially since it is so easy & convenient to use – particularly if you are just starting out.

Now – For the more practical side and hands on use of the Innokin ENDURA T18 . . .

I tested the ENDURA T18 using The Vape Tree’s Absinthe E-Liquid w/ “Menthol Crystal Liquid” & Kolada added to the mix. Also, I evaluated the ENDURA T18 itself based on “My” experiences, using both a manual & automated 1100/1300 Batteries (Manufacture preset at 3.7 Volts with a cutoff of 10 seconds) and 1 manual VV battery (Set at 10w/5v) and a Carto-Tank.

With “My” first vape using the ENDURA T18 . . . WOW – I could automatically tell that this device is a powerhouse – it surely gave me more Vapor than I expected at first. So much so, that it should even make a “Cloud Chaser” happy with the open draw and “airflow”. Given this, I would be remised and it would be negligent of me if I did not point out right now a Warning, especially for first time users of electronic cigarettes – DO NOT – and I MEAN DO NOT – push the button to take a deep drag and immediately inhale the vapor (The results usually are not fun – I mention this from firsthand experience - Just Sayin’ . . . :facepalm: ). AND - Since the Vapor is quite plentiful and comes out very easily (remember this is a 14W/10V & 1.5 coil – not 3.7v battery with a cartomizer), so until you are use to how much vapor this produces, I would strongly suggest taking shorter “drags” into your mouth than inhaling into your lungs – as though you were smoking a cigarette (aka “Tootle Puffing” ;) ).

Thankfully, the Prism T18 tank does come with a 510 style SS Drip Tip (there is also a Delrin 510 Drip Tip that is available that has even a slightly narrower opening) and not one that is wider. Once I changed out the Drip Tip to the Delrin and adjusted my intake of vapor to take more Mouth-to-Lung hits, I came to realize how much Flavor this set-up can produce too. Even with the open draw of the Prism T18 Tank the vapor was slightly warm and pleasant, really brought out the full flavor of the E-Liquid I was using. I even tried another E-Liquid that I was not to pleased with when I first tested it a while ago (Well – I found out I still don’t like it . . .:( ). This brings me to letting “You” know about “Cleaning” the Prism T18 tank - talk about being easy and convenient. All I had to do was open, rinse well, let dry, refill with new E-Liquid, and vape away – EASY PEASY ! ! !

Thankfully - Innokin has not only listened to their consumers, they have gone back to the basics to develop something NEW – The ENDURA T18 ! ! !

Now – The down side, although I can appreciate the fact that some people may want to and Innokin has mentioned that it is possible since there is built-in protection against overheating, for safety reasons alone - I would not ever use the ENDURA T18 as a pass-through and vape while charging the battery. Given this and that a majority of beginners usually NEED more than one battery; it would be really nice if there was an option to get the ENDURA T18 as a Kit with 2 Batteries and Prism Tanks. Also, I really do not like plugging a USB cord into “My” Computer to charge any battery, so I wish there was a wall charger that was made specifically and designed for that would accommodate charging this size battery included with the kit – Or that one was more readily available from Innokin for all these new products.

Okay to summarize it all up . . .

Although the Innokin ENDURA T18 – is not in any way like the “Cig-A-Like” I started with over 4 years, nor an “eGo” that so many other use – IMO, it really is a game changer for beginners and those like myself who really want something that is easy, convenient to use, and cost effective, especially if you can afford approximately $25.00 or find it on sale . . .

OH – BTW: Almost forgot to tell Ya’ – there is also a little Innokin “Stand” to place the ENDURA T18 on that is included in the kit too . . .

So - Whether or not you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced user – once again, IMO – The Innokin ENDURA T18 is another piece of Vaping equipment that should be considered and maybe even be in everyone’s arsenal, including “Tootle Puffer’s” and Yep – even “Cloud Chasers” too (Ya’ just might surprise yourself using this one) . . .

Okay – The Disclaimer: I am not a professional writer, nor reviewer of any products/product line. The only reviews or suggestions I have made were at the spur of the moment and in response to a question that was asked in a thread or based on the discussion at the time which I believed I could provide information or add something to the conversation. What’s more important, anything I said was – or will say is – “My” Personal Opinion . . .

(Now – Before anyone makes any comments, Yes – this took “Me” 2 days to write this up and edit; so if “You” find any mistakes in grammar, punctuation, or spelling – get over it, again I’m not a professional writer . . . Just Sayin’ . . . ;) )

Last edited:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Uncle, I lept right into the box mods in 2013. Yep, skipped right over the cig-a-likes and the egos and got myself an MVP v1. So, when I got this itty bitty, light weight thing, I'm going "Whoa, Nelly! What have we here?" As a dedicated chain vaper and a staunch Tootle Puffer the 1000 mah and 14 watt is a bit too little on the one hand and too much on the other. Your suggestion of selling two batteries in a kit is a fine one. I replaced the tip with a much longer one and it ameliorated the "hot". Also, found that the mini Nautilus looks pret-ty good on top too.

I am quite happy with the convenience of the top fill and the overall style. If and when I make a trip out of the house, I don't vape near as much as I "yak" too much and can't do those "two things at once". So! This is a nifty "out and about" tank and battery for a short shopping trip trying to look "swabe and deboner". :)

Muru

ECF Veteran
    Nov 12, 2014
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Great device for starters, nice to see something new aimed at starters! Unfortunately, it's not tpd-proof, because the tank's volume is over 2mls. So this beautiful little kit is already illegal in The Netherlands, and will be in the rest of Europe from May 20th :( Unless some miracle happens, like TW winning their court case....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread