Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Okay, I see what you did there...

And yes, you have the right to clear the public space of a-holes when your children are present.
You just need to be very tall and very intimidating.

But if you are those things, then you have that right.
If you are not those things, then the a-holes do not have to consider your concerns.

Great world we live in, yes?

I'm not very tall (5' 7.5"), but I can be pretty intimidating when I need to be. I just choose not to join the ranks of the a-holes by doing so.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm not very tall (5' 7.5"), but I can be pretty intimidating when I need to be. I just choose not to join the ranks of the a-holes by doing so.
Well, as someone who is very tall and intimidating, I do reserve the right to clear a-holes from the space around me and my family.
Usually, such actions are appreciated by those around me, because who wants an ...... nearby?

I only wish that all people had the same rights I have.
Although it would be better if there simply were no more a-holes to deal with.
:)

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
I am in total agreement with your statement. Off-color markets are everywhere; this would be no different.

Slight edit: The vaping public will not be told to lie down...! :)

I like this one: "The toothpaste is out of the tube."

yup just like the black market that already exists for cigarettes in this "great state of NY" (bull!@#$). people that live that smoke DO NOT go to the gas station and buy $10 per pack Marlboros, at least 90% don't. they do the indian reservation and buy cigarettes at $25 per carton. when I smoked I was buying rebranded "pipe" tobacco at $17 per pound. it was better tasting, smelled better and was a heck of allot cheaper then the nasty manufactured cigarettes. I tell people that I quit smoking to avoid the health pitfalls and not because it was expensive. smoking hand rolled cigarettes was probably quite a bit less dangerous then the manufactured crap anyways. vaping... the risk is almost non-existent. the government like to tell people that smoking is dangerous therefore we will create an environment of prohibition through taxation. too bad for them they do not understand how it works, they did not force people to quit they simply moved demand to the black market (indian res) and lost a bunch of tax money in the process. to @#$% with them in that regard anyways... the funds collected were never used to help people quit or help fund treatments and research for people who have gotten sick from smoking.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
:pop: I am so enjoying this repartee, DC2 and BluGlen! :pop:

(I'm just a little old lady who might top 100lbs in very heavy boots or carrying a dumbell; I'd be very happy to have either one of you next to me at any time to clear away the a-holes, they can be such pesky little pests... :lol:)
AgentAnia, I would never let an ...... mess with you.
You're one of my heroes.
:wub:

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
well, as someone who is very tall and intimidating, i do reserve the right to clear a-holes from the space around me and my family.
Usually, such actions are appreciated by those around me, because who wants an ...... nearby?

I only wish that all people had the same rights i have.
Although it would be better if there simply were no more a-holes to deal with.
:)

lmfao!!!!!

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
yup just like the black market that already exists for cigarettes in this "great state of NY" (bull!@#$). people that live that smoke DO NOT go to the gas station and buy $10 per pack Marlboros, at least 90% don't. they do the indian reservation and buy cigarettes at $25 per carton. when I smoked I was buying rebranded "pipe" tobacco at $17 per pound. it was better tasting, smelled better and was a heck of allot cheaper then the nasty manufactured cigarettes. I tell people that I quit smoking to avoid the health pitfalls and not because it was expensive. smoking hand rolled cigarettes was probably quite a bit less dangerous then the manufactured crap anyways. vaping... the risk is almost non-existent. the government like to tell people that smoking is dangerous therefore we will create an environment of prohibition through taxation. too bad for them they do not understand how it works, they did not force people to quit they simply moved demand to the black market (indian res) and lost a bunch of tax money in the process. to @#$% with them in that regard anyways... the funds collected were never used to help people quit or help fund treatments and research for people who have gotten sick from smoking.

Yep, just like our lottery here in Missouri. They said that all proceeds from the lottery go to the schools, and still say that for the masses. I didn't and still don't play the lottery but I was for the legislation when it was voted on. Why not help the schools out I thought? What the skunks didn't say is that for every dollar that is put in the schools from the lottery a dollar is not put in from the general fund! Net effect for the schools equals zilch, but they have more in the general fund to spend on other things. Pə-tāʹtō, Pəˈteɪtəʊ. :facepalm:

So what does that rambling have to do with the topic at hand?
The MHRA is fixing to cut open a feather pillow and wave it in the wind. Unless stopped before the pillow is cut, the feathers will never be put back in.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread